Beto O'Rourke (BetoORourke)

6 Likes

If it wasnā€™t for the insulting fact Iā€™d have to buy (support his campaign) the tee shirt it would have/could have been worth it to have someone else silk screen Bull$#!^ ! over it so both statements can be clearly seen.

4 Likes

Beta Beto can try, but if he tried that would start a civil war

4 Likes

What is up with ā€œBetoā€? He is 4 gen Irish American Robert Frances Oā€™Rourkeā€¦ Cultural appropriation anyone?

I will say this about him, at least he is honest on his plans on our 2A Rights. So many politicians say one thing and do another. For giggles, google the '90ā€™s punk band Fossā€¦ Some, well, interesting pictures of Beto. :crazy_face:

3 Likes

I donā€™t worry about what Beto says. There isnā€™t a snowballā€™s chance in Hell that he will ever become President of the United States.

5 Likes

Itā€™s not so much the he himself said this, but rather that it echoes sentiment of so many people. If somehow they pass legislation that sets this in motion then it will be many people with guns coming to take ours. The law abiding gun owners not the street criminals. Dangerous precedent.

6 Likes

FB_IMG_1519779029764

FB_IMG_1501194739673

7 Likes

Whoā€™s that? Seriously, he stated what all those on that debate stage wanted to say.

2 Likes

They said that about Trumpā€¦

We can never let our guard down and not take these people seriously

2 Likes

Actions speak louder than words. Politics, the ultimate con job.

2 Likes

This guy is a true gift to us.

3 Likes

Great response from Colion Noir.

https://youtu.be/DtYBfEdybSY

6 Likes

Heā€™s only saying it because thatā€™s his only chance to get nomination. He wont get it, but if he did, he would start walking it back a bit

3 Likes

Heā€™s at 3%, he wonā€™t make it to be El Presidente. So he threw a Hail Mary, heā€™s drowning in his campaign and will say and do anything to try to be provocative enough to keep in the race in order to spend that campaign money.

We all remember Duke Nuke ā€˜em Eric Swalswell Mr Bold without Being Bold. He was at 2% and then he dropped out.

Tulsi ripped the brakes off Kamala, sheā€™s now wrekt and going into a power dive with engines on fire. Side note as a result Tulsi who is qualified to debate isnā€™t being allowed to do so.

Theyā€™re all in thunder dome, itā€™s a no decorum, rock ā€˜em sock ā€˜em cage match.

De Blasio will drop out next, heā€™ll limp back to NY and deal with those fires heā€™s neglected.

Keep dissecting his rhetoric and having open conversations and people will go away with food for thought.

I had a great conversation with someone who was riding the we need the 2nd amendment but no one needs an AR.

I showed them two pics one was my new 9mm AR, and my Glock 26. I asked which was more dangerous? Then I pointed out both were 9mm, the AR has about a 1200FPS velocity vs the Glock 26 at about 1000FPS or less velocity. AR was easier to shoot accurately with easy recoil, itā€™s bigger/longer more skill required to maneuver with in close areas vs Glock is smaller easy to conceal, handle, maneuver and move with, much more magazines are able to be carried easier, recoil is still very manageable, critical failure/jam is less likely.

The conversation shifted to others asking more about the rifle and itā€™s configuration/specs, the ineffectiveness of the 94-04 Ban and that was it but it took out the ignorance of looking at an AR as this massive threat to society.

Robert Francis will forever be a laughing stock but donā€™t count him out until he taps out, then weā€™ll deal with the rest of the field as it continues to narrow.

3 Likes

Even MSN doesnā€™t think he can take/buy-back ā€œAssault Weaponsā€

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/factcheck/fact-check-could-a-president-beto-orourke-confiscate-assault-weapons/ar-AAHidgT?ocid=spartandhp

3 Likes

I believe he would create far more trouble than he bargained for and someone far more intelligent than he is would point that out

2 Likes

Look, Beto doesā€™t have a chance at being President. The democrat party knows this. However they will use those that run who cannot win to put out statements. Donā€™t think that just because Beto said it, he is the only one that thinks like like that. They are all after our guns. They all want to do away with our right to have guns. Beto is just another puppet of the democrat party.

4 Likes
3 Likes

Well, BetoPhobia can have some positive effectsā€¦

4 Likes

What can I say? What kind of person would tell another person they should not be able to protect themselves or their family and at the same time have their own protection, in many cases provided at no expense to them? Basically what they are saying is, ā€œI and my families lives are above your value so we will have protection. You lesser people must accept fate as it comes to you.ā€ I canā€™t imagine arrogance, hypocrisy, and selfishness being more accurately or openly portrayed than by the people who are pushing to disarm this nation. Itā€™s all an agenda!! They are NOT against guns!! They will protect themselves (with guns) at any cost and no matter what law imposed on their subjects. They want arms in their own hands! They do not have a concern for the lives or rights of anyone but themselves. Their true conviction is the eradication of freedom of the people of this nation! I have to wonder - are those people of this nation presently endowed with constitutional freedoms but willing to succumb to this elitist goal truly so blind to history, or have they lost all sense of self- preservation that they would be content living as sheep with wolves for their shepherds? Thatā€™s exactly what a defenseless society would amount to. Do they truly not understand that lust for power and tyranny still exists in our present dimension or have they in fact checked out of reality? (answer obvious) Surly they donā€™t believe that once all basic constitutional rights are eliminated the world will proceed merrily along with everyone going about business holding hands and singing itā€™s a beautiful day in the neighborhoodā€¦ Do they?? It isnā€™t any particular individual I worry so much about as it is the gullible mindset of the populace. It keeps growing more willing to follow any seemingly grand promise regardless of if it be wise or even possible.

I will answer my own question ā€“ Nothing new. I believe the truth of this whole matter is about as clear as it can be. There has been nothing added by my post you donā€™t already know, nothing new you havenā€™t already thought about. Sometimes it just feels good to spurt out whatā€™s on your mind at the moment with people who understand what youā€™re talking about. While you still can in some places. To this community of people who are both awake and have a genuine concern about things just mentioned; people who have not checked out of realityā€¦ā€¦. Pray for light - Prepare for darkness

4 Likes