Basic Carry Laws: Arizona | Gun Laws | CCW | USCCA

Carrying a firearm for self-defense comes with a lot of responsibility. Knowing the laws where you carry is just one important task armed Americans must undertake. To help with that, we will be providing you with a summary of basic carry laws for several states. Learn about the most important things to know while carrying in Arizona below.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://www.usconcealedcarry.com/blog/basic-carry-laws-arizona/

This is great. I realize the difficulty of a 4 years series, with the laws constantly changing, but I hope you continue this effort. I would also like to see Federal rulings crossing state lines while traveling and carrying. Good job.

Congressional Judicial Committee passed the National reciprocity act awhile back and it moved to the U.S. Senate Judicial Committee where it has sat. Passing this in the Senate so it can move on to the President for his signature would make interstate travel with your firearm a lot easier, I don’t understand the holdup on this… after all the committee is a Republican Majority right now!!

Dave