ANY ONE THAT IS NOT MY FRIEND JUST CHECK it đź‘Ť

I have members that .have problems with my grammar and spelling skills and large letters and . Please just give your thumbs up and I will leave you alone . I did not join the USCCA to TREAT MEMBERS DISRESPECTFUL AND . I HAVE LIMITED WRITING ABILITIES AND THATS AGAINST THE RULES . So if you want me too leave you alone please just say so Love Bobby Jean . :+1: THANK YOU LOVE Bobby Jean and Debbie ann

12 Likes

The grammer police are a bunch of snowflakes. They act as if they are grading a paper. It’s annoying. Typing on these tiny keyboards is challenging enough. So if someone is being small minded enough to pick apart your grammer, I wouldn’t let it rent too much space in your head. I love your posts. We’ve ha our differences of opinions but I couldn’t care less about your typing abilities. You just keep being you. We may have different opinions at times but if we all thought the same thatvwould be pretty boring :sleeping:

16 Likes

You gotta be who you gotta be brother! Keep on keepin’ on.

16 Likes

You’re good with me brother. You be you, and I’ll continue reading your posts. I’m glad to have you on this community and I appreciate your wisdom, kindness and humor. God bless, Bobbyjean.

11 Likes

:rofl:

18 Likes

Ok brother, here’s the honest truth. I personally don’t care if words aren’t spelled correctly. At least you spell the way the words sound. That"s easy to read. I do have a problem reading all capital letters, but that is just me. I don’t know why, it just is. If it’s too hard to read, I’ll just scroll past. Not a problem. I do enjoy your post
They are very colorful. You make me smile, and you make me think. And that is all that matters.

I wish I could send you a case of Root Beer.

Love you Brother, just keep being you. :beer: :beer: :beers:

11 Likes

Don’t listen to people that have nothing better to do than to nit-pick other people because they are insecure about there lives. There is not one person in the world that dose not struggle with something that others find easy. Its the ones that bring others down for no reason other than they can that make every one look bad.

11 Likes

:rofl: I can’t compete :rofl:

6 Likes

BobbyJean, I’ve been with you, and protected your right from the beginning! You don’t reread and reread, spell check, and grammer check your draft before posting!! Your posts are from the heart and the real honest feelings, as you feel at that moment!!! You can see it! No fake news, like the proper posted comments! Here’s your Root Beer!! Keep telling it, the way it is!!! :beer: :beers:

8 Likes

We are with you brother. We are our own “brand of brothers and sisters”! You’ll always know who your friends are when the bullets start flying.

IMG_5181

9 Likes

We all have problems. Problem is some people like spreading their problems around so others can share those problems with them. That’s a PROBLEM. These problem people then become a problem to others who were previously PROBLEM free.

In short; Misery loves company and I tend to ignore MISERABLE people.

Bobbyjean you are not one of them.

10 Likes

I’ve said it before, You Love you wife, You Love Your Dogs, You Love Your Truck, You Love Your Country. You, unlike others I know, don’t let limits limit you. You’re in the fight and you are my Brother at arms. Don’t let the little bastards grind you down.

11 Likes

OK BobbyJean?
You’re Brothers Chimed in.
Not ONE said piss off!
You are the real Deal my Brother.
RELAX.

^^^^^^WHAT THEY ALL SAID^^^^^^^^^
Where We Go One We Go All.

7 Likes

There is/are to/two types of criticism. One is to show people you are better than them the other is constructive which is to help. God give you the wisdom to no/know the difference. Then there is me. I love your fire it keeps me warm. Have you a root beer :beer:

7 Likes

BROTHERS . I THANK YOU . I have found that old saying keep your friends close. And your enemies . Closer. !!! I Am proud to call.you all my .Brothers . I . Am .Very thankful for your support . I . Asked. Who . Was not my Friend. !! AND I . FOUND OUT WHO MY FRIENDS ARE. . I will take that .!!! I will write down every one that said that they are my BROTHERS. And Leave. The REST ALONE.!! I can not say what I want to . I will say that I have . Been injured . And away from home . I know what . The fear of never .coming home . ALIVE. Feels like .!! And .LOSING. .LOSING. BROTHERS. . UNDERSTAND.A. BROKEN .SPIRIT. And .A, .WOUNDED.SOUL. !! . And the GUILT OF MAKING IT. Home.!! I.STAND IN .FRONT OF. The sadness .LOOKING. For HOPE. This Pain . WILL NEVER .Leave. Me. I am so very blessed .I. Am never ALONE. .Thank you all .ALL THAT JUST. Stood beside me. I LOVE YOU BROTHERS. Thanks . For being here for me and Debbie ann . . .AND THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE AND MAKING IT HOME .Love Bobby Jean two feathers :feather: :feather::us::heart::white_heart::blue_heart:here’s A.Root.beer. For never LEAVING ME .ALONE. . Here’s a root beer :beer: I LOVE YA ALL . and I will try little letters thanks Brothers real much k

6 Likes
3 Likes

@BobbyJean , I know you cannot do this, but I will respond in your name to anyone who has problem with your grammar, spelling skills and large letters with simple other thumb up. :wink:

A 2024-04-17 15-30-58

12 Likes

Mike 164 . Thanks for your service and being my brother I am proud to call you all my brothers . Our country is in shambles and we are all going to need each other . Here’s ya a root beer :beer: I Love ya Bobby Jean I LOVE YOU ALL . I hope everyone knows I am not bothering anyone . And I am totally blessed with every one that said they are my brothers . KAZ I don’t want to break the rules . Thanks everyone sencerley Bobby Jean :us::feather::feather::heart::white_heart::blue_heart::cherry_blossom::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:

5 Likes

TODD RUNDGREN :question: You’re showing your age again! Haven’t heard that name in, like a, century!

5 Likes

A person’s personalities are all unique and that makes them who they are. I would not want you to be any other way!

10 Likes