ANY ONE THAT IS NOT MY FRIEND JUST CHECK it 👍

Ted44 . I Am so blessed . . Here’s ya a root beer :beer: . Brother we need to get some troll begone . Pestacide . And . Let them know . No waffles or root beer for them . We want to make members feel welcome and appreciated . And the trolls are out we . Have them . And we have to starve them . KAZ they are trying to get Donny’s waffles :waffle: and our root beer. :beer: and they make every one feel empty. And they . Are snikie little bastards one of them was using the Bible . That was wrong . He probably stole it from the giddines they put them in the motel . And they wanted them to steal the Bible that just doesn’t make them a better troll :troll: a troll doesn’t know you can be a decent person . And never even go to church . Trolls don’t know right . And wrong is . How they eat up good conversations. And start. SHITTi. AND POOF :dash: THEY ARE GONE BACK TO RICKATICKTOCK. . Troll patrol. :troll: AND THEY ARE HUNGRY FOR OUR . Great day . KAZ if we don’t feed them . Like a big carp they are just sitting on the bottom of the toilet . Thinking about Donny’s waffle :waffle:s we are not feeding them . . They seriously do harm the community and they try to get the members to join attorneys on crack . And we don’t need them . They should be selling . Toilet cleaner . And they tell us how great the grass is on the other side . We can not give in no matter what we do not share wafers or the root beer :beer: we the trolls .:troll:.and leave the toliet lid down. Thanks for being pals . Love Bobby Jean and Debbie ann . :chile::us::heart::white_heart::blue_heart::waffle::beer::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::eagle::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::four_leaf_clover:

2 Likes

Scott SIR I LOVE YOU . YOU ARE definitely one of my heroes and not just KAZ I got a junior firefighter badge. From the fire house . I love stickers. And . I like having kool stuff for the grater gate grand kids for my MOMA and I hook them up . It’s so kool . To make the children MOMA has so many great grandchildren that two are .MARINES. And one is air borne. And some are just detectives . But they get goodies from me . I. WISH I HAD A CAPE. But I have a black duster. It’s leather and I like it when it rains . I wish we could catch the trolls . Sooner KAZ they do hurt the community . When we have some one say hi my name is . AND BAM ALL THE CRAP STARTS RUNNING LIKE . The local reclamation . Water plant. . Thank you for your service SIR AND . Thanks for being my brother .SIR HERE IS YOUR ROOT BEER :beer: :beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:and a waffle :waffle: got it from Donny he numbers them. We love you you definitely don’t need to take a sences. Love Bobby Jean and Debbie ann .SIR :beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::chile::us::heart::white_heart::blue_heart::beer::waffle:

4 Likes

That’s great jerzees . Let the trolls enjoy their lunch the birds . We could just let them stay under a bridge that is about to fall off in to the ocean . :troll: JUST DONT FEED THEM . They are dangerous and . They are great actors . They say hi my name is . Yuck yuck . And then we are all in jail KAZ the rules thank you brother . They are not going to stop and what is sad they want our rights they are the enemy of pro two A. Second amendment loving America :us: people love Bobby Jean sir :beer:here is your root beer :beer: :beer::beer::beer::us::beer::chile::us::heart::white_heart::blue_heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::feather::feather::two_hearts::four_leaf_clover::partying_face:

2 Likes

Mike 164 I LOVE YOU BROTHER YOU ROCK . THANK YOU I WONT TELL DONNY THAT YOU WERE TALKING GOOD ABOUT HIM. And HIS WAFFLE OVEN . Here’s your root beer :beer: brother PALS BROTHER . :beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::waffle::waffle::waffle::waffle::beer::beer::feather::feather::heart::white_heart::blue_heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::+1:LOVE Bobby Jean and Debbie ann . And the horse :racehorse: and chopper six and Jake ann .my babies :chile::us::eagle::four_leaf_clover: LOVE YOU BROTHER :zap::zap::100:

3 Likes

Yes SIR YOU ARE A GREAT BROTHER . LOVE YOU :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: BROTHER HERE IS YOUR ROOT BEER :beer: AND YOUR WAFFLE :waffle: I TUNED UP YOUR . Ingedints. I added sinamen . Ok I just added red hots . Love you brother . Love Bobby Jean and Debbie and a the puppies and the dam horse . :beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::waffle::waffle::waffle::waffle::beer::waffle::waffle::beer::waffle::waffle::beer::feather::feather::chile::us::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::heart::white_heart::blue_heart: love you brother SIR

4 Likes

Robert 1246 you are so special I just ., love ya brother peace maker . .!! here’s your ROOT BEER :beer: .:beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::waffle::heart::white_heart::blue_heart::chile::us::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::feather::feather::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::100::zap::zap::eagle:Bobby Jean and Debbie ann an me puppies . :partying_face:

2 Likes

Rock on Brother I am a gimeni so I just may be two bastards. Love you cm brother here’s ya a root beer and Donny’s waffle :waffle: . :waffle::beer::beer::beer::beer::waffle::beer::beer::beer::waffle::heart::white_heart::blue_heart::chile::us::feather::feather::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::zap::zap::100::four_leaf_clover::bangbang:

2 Likes

Thanks brother here’s ya a root beer :beer: . Love Bobby Jean and Debbie ann :heart::white_heart::blue_heart::chile::us::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::feather::feather::waffle::four_leaf_clover::bangbang:

2 Likes

I LOVE YOU BROTHER . Thank you for your service brother here is ya a root beer . :beer: .:waffle: THE WAFFLE I GOT FOR DONNY . Thank you SIR. Love Bobby jean and Debbie ann :beer::beer::beer::waffle::waffle::beer::beer::beer::heart::white_heart::blue_heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::100:

2 Likes

Karacal. Ok I GO IT . THAT. WAS A HELL OF A LOT OF BIG LETTERS :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::joy::rofl::rofl::joy::joy::rofl::joy::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::joy::joy::joy::rofl::joy::joy::rofl::crazy_face::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::partying_face::joy::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::disguised_face::sunglasses::nerd_face::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::crazy_face::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes::kissing_heart::face_with_monocle::partying_face::pleading_face::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::exploding_head::face_with_symbols_over_mouth: OK OK OK CALF ROPE BROTHER HERE IS YA A ROOT BEER :beer: DAM LOVE BOBBY JEAN AND DEBBIE ANN . And my little monster Thanks brother

3 Likes

Love you brother thank you for your service sir brother I appreciate everything . Love Bobby Jean and Debbie ann and my babies Thank you SIR HERE IS YA A ROOT BEER :beer: SIR :beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::heart::white_heart::blue_heart::chile::us::cherry_blossom:

2 Likes

I’m confused, I didn’t notice those things you mentioned. Any one who signs their post with — love with their name and their partner’s, is … like way cool.

I got a cousin I love so much. He’s been clean and sober a few years now. Whenever we go out with him, we make it a point to never drink alcohol in front of him. You remind me of that, and that’s pretty awesome.

Seems you bring out the best in us. You make us better. Heard a dentist say once, “If you gonna drink a soda pop, diet root-beer will ‘least’ bother your teeth”.

:beers: :blush: :+1:

5 Likes

Don’t pay attention to a few idiots around here. Everyone else enjoy having you around. Peace, brother :+1:

9 Likes

Brother,
I have enjoyed your posts, threads and your opinions.
I do not want to repeat what so many others have said so well.
If you were to leave there would be a big hole in our community.
You just be the best you that you can be. That’s all anyone can do.

7 Likes

All’s good from here- respected and accepted. Continue to stand tall and stand proud. You’re thoughts, opinions and style are valid and genuine. Besides, y’all like root beer which makes you solid in my book :wink: :+1:

7 Likes

Thanks brother .SIR LOVE YOU Bobby Jean a Debbie ann here is a Leaded root beer :beer: we don’t need teeth we can have denters . And pollie grip. :beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::heart::white_heart::blue_heart:and Donny waffle :waffle: . Cut back on the surupp . Love waffles :waffle: with root beer yummie :feather::feather::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::partying_face:

1 Like

Chris278 thanks I definitely don’t want to leave a hole . I never passed one yet . I a truly week for the fat. Ones now I. Have Debbie an I had to give up the holes but she let me keep the root beer . Here’s ya a root beer. :beer: . And to . NO MORE HO’s KAZ root beer is better for my AZZ. And Debbie ann will pay for that . And she will make me pay for the big o ho’s. Love Bobby Jean and Debbie ann. Love Bobby Jean :beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:here is ya a root beer no Ho. Just a Donny waffle. :waffle: there great with root beers :beer: :beer::chile::us::partying_face::feather::feather::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Jerzees. That’s so kind love you brother . Keep the thumbs up KAZ we need to . Reperzent . To the trolls :troll: . Love ya brother . Stay sharp. Haw haw stay sharp. Love Bobby Jean and Debbie ann brother here is you a root beer :beer: :beer: ONE FOR EACH THUM up U BE HAVE HERE IS ANOTHER ROOT BEER :beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::heart::white_heart::blue_heart::chile::us::feather::feather::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:k

JLC THANKS BROTHER . Here is a root beer :beer: and a Donny waffle :waffle: with sinamen twist. There grate with riot beer :beer:. Love Bobby Jean and Debbie ann . :chile::us::heart::white_heart::blue_heart::feather::feather::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: KEMO TODAY FOR MY Debbie ann . Have a great day brother sir :beer::waffle:

1 Like

Thank you, Bobb

yJean, I enjoy a great root beer myself! I’ve never had a Donny waffle but, l’ll look for one to try.

Love you, Bro. Keep your chin up!

3 Likes