And THIS is why I need an AR15

Great post sir. Agreed.

2 Likes

I’m not trying to be funny or rude in any way but, I have quit calling my AR15 an AR15 and started referring to it as an M16. This completely knocks most anti gun people off track and is found to be humorous by most gun owners. One person who did have some firearm knowledge asked me why I felt the need to own a military firearm. I quickly and with a completely straight face said “mine has been demilitarised”. They seemed to immediately loose all objection to my owning it. They did not even ask what I meant or how it was altered, they just accepted it and completely changed the conversation. Maybe I do not have to refer to it as an M16 and just refer to it as a demilitarized AR15!?!?

8 Likes

Robert5- Extremely well said!

2 Likes

Nice angle Nathan, I like it… :+1:

2 Likes

Do you think they would except the Springfield Thumper and a single shot shot gun?

1 Like

They say a picture is worth a thousand words…this video must be worth a million. The mayor they are defending is a Democrat and she published names of protesters wanting to defund the police.

St. Louis couple draw weapons on protesters headed to mayor’s house: report

Well, anything is possible! Normally they refuse to accept any firearm but by throwing in something they can understand but not know how to question, usually gets them to back down and listen to what you have to say. Not always but sometimes! I guess in this day and age of any firearm that looks even remotely similar to something the military uses being a target for them, we need to attempt to get them to see things as they really are by any means possible and not by simply arguing with them. I wish I could afford to invite every single anti gun person to even an hour of hands on training of firearms. I would start out explaining the AR15 and showing them why it is Americas most popular firearm as well as the differences between military and civilian abilities. Maybe someday!

1 Like