Active Self Protection YouTube Channel

Probably been mentioned before, but there’s an excellent YouTube Channel called Active Self-Protection ( https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsE_m2z1NrvF2ImeNWh84mw ) which shows dozens upon dozens of REAL self-defense encounters, how they went down and what went right or wrong in those instances. might be a useful adjunct to what’s contained here.

10 Likes

I watched a few of his videos, some good self-defense points, @M3gaW0lf. Like take your hands out of your pockets and be aware when someone is very agitated and aggressive.

Seeing how other people dealt with a self-defense incident can help you prepare mentally for what options you may have if you ever have to defend yourself.

2 Likes

Can’t be beat for realism, that’s for sure! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

ASP is a teriffic resource and John does a great job of reviewing the videos pointing out what was done right, wrong and uses them very effectively to teach us how to be better self defenders. ASP Extra is another great resource.

4 Likes

And he covers just about every realistic conceivable scenario you can imagine.

1 Like

I concur. ASP is a well presented YouTube channel. I’ve learned much from John’s presentations. I highly recommend it.

1 Like

ATSN that can be another for videos.

2 Likes

Maybe he should move John says. :rofl:
Got some brass ones but questionable methods. :thinking:

1 Like

Yea I have watched a lot of his videos as well really like his content.

2 Likes

Thot I would post this here cuz I couldn’t remember where I posted the last one. :thinking: :rofl:
A new Q&A from Mas, many questions that have been asked here. :us:

1 Like