A great gun for Arthritis

Recently, I have been in the market for my mother, who has really bad arthritis in her hands. She had a Taurus G2C 9mm and she wasn’t able to pull the slide back or load the mag. I decided to sell that gun and get her an M&P .380 Shield EZ.

This gun was so much better for her hands. The “EZ” in the name is accurate to how easy this gun was to operate. The magazine had a pull down tab that you would find on a .22 and the slide was extremely easy to pull back. This gun was also a great size, it’s a full size gun so it fits her big hands perfectly.

If you have arthritis in your hands, I would highly recommend this gun.

4 Likes

My mom has bad arthritis also so, I understand well. I worked with her to hold a pistol and it was not pretty! .380 EZ would be a good SDW. She has a pump shotgun for her home. If your wondering about her abilities, I assure you she is impressive! I think I will talk her into going duck hunting!!!

4 Likes

I agree 100 percent with choosing the M&P Shield 9mm or 380. It’s good for people who have arthritis in their hands.

2 Likes

The 380 ez is a tack driver, it really surprised me.

3 Likes

Agreed. I have Maglula loaders for both rifle & pistol magazines. Very easy and fast and really save wear and tear on the thumbs when you load the last few rounds. The one I have for pistols does single and double stack mags of various calibers. Love it.

3 Likes