A good Dynamic Critical Incident story

This is a great read on a self defense, stop the threat incident.

Something I got out of the article was "…Earlier this month, the Clark County district attorney ruled that the shooting was a “clear case of self-defense.” So this tells me that at minimum he had to get an attorney and had to go through at least some legal scrutiny. I hope he had USCCA to back him up.

Secondly, it’s a great testimonial to get more professional training.

3 Likes

just watched the video of him and read the story. it made me think hard about a bigger caliber carry gun . I like .45 1911’s , can shoot them accurately and with two very reliable versions that give me
confidence; I am now seriously considering switching over to one of them for daily carry.

3 Likes

Way to go brother and I would fight to the death to protect my loved ones also. This video makes you think because this could happen to anyone. Situational awareness is key in these times.

4 Likes

My son-in-law showed me this story last nite, and truthfully, I got chills while listening to it. I’m very glad the g/f pick up on the threat as quickly as she did and he saw, and took, his only opportunity. Their team work saved both their lives.

2 Likes