I don’t always dial 911…
BUT WHEN I DO…

7 Likes

My neighbor has this sign. I’m looking for one that says,
“Neither do I.”

4 Likes

This is my sign

4 Likes

I found that the best signs are usually in a foreign language and the bodies beyond the sign speak volumes!

4 Likes

Ships hitting critical bridges shutting down major ports, major cell phone service outages, Boeing airplanes dropping parts from the skies (last American Commercial plane manufacturer left). Chinese balloons flying unimpeded through our skies carrying electronics that the government won’t tell us about.

And now this…. Major 911 service outage in multiple states.

They are probing the fences. There are no coincidences, just trends we have not noticed.

The countries that want us dead have sent tens of thousands of their people across Joe Biden’s open border and we have no idea who they, where they are, or why they came. But Democrat controlled states are giving them IDs so they can get work and access to the all the places citizens can get to, and illegally registering them to vote.

They do so to import illegal votes out of a desire for complete control and powers, too stupid and blind to understanding that it means our death as a country.

The last gun show I went to non-English speaking foreigners were buying out any tactical gear and 80% receiver they could get their hands on with cash. They are all driving new trucks. These folks are not poor…

We have been invaded, and your traitorous criminal president not just allowed it, he DIRECTLY facilitated it…. But their voters/supporters refuse to see the truth. All they want is the win and the payoffs that come to them from this administration.

This is not going to get any better, will probably get MUCH worse before the election. And it will come to its inevitable conclusion if Joe wins again.

11 Likes
6 Likes

I’m trying to find it in spanish…

7 Likes

That would only work if they could read and read Spanish. Do the Chinese invaders read Spanish? You might be better off with one in Mandarin. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Picky, picky, picky
ALRIGHT, so we have another sign under this in
Spanish
Arabic

Gonna need a bigger sign…just sayin’

2 Likes

Then you can use it as a wall, just tell them it’s a sign, not a wall. :sunglasses:

1 Like

“It’s a Sign of the times!”
“Sign’s, Sign’s, everywhere are Sign’s!”
“Sign THIS!”
“what good are sign’s if people can’t read?”

3 Likes