Nevada, NE, and SD 911 Out

6 Likes

WOW, That’s scary stuff right there.

5 Likes

But not unexpected!

I’m anticipating the entire country going down very soon!

6 Likes

But,

6 Likes

To my knowledge there is no back up plan if 911 goes down.
You’d think they would have a plan. Maybe x# of lines held in reserve on a different blade or server. Maybe in a different building even.
Several departments I am familiar with have separate electrical circuits so that if one set of computers in the comm room go down, the other set is still available and not tied into the same source of power delivery.
I could mention more but, I feel that very few departments are that forward thinking and I worry about saying too much.

6 Likes

There’s always posting it live on social media!!! At least no one wants to defund it!!! Maybe this was just a test run!!!

4 Likes

I live in South Dakota. Got a message alert on my cell phone that 911 calls were down. Texting 911 or calling the local non-emergency number were options with the non-emergency number provided.

5 Likes

6235497441d70d0e99577cbccacc3ad59a584df6_2_435x500
“I have your 911 right here skells!”

When I saw our local constables SUV’s changed their signage from CALL 911 to please call 311
and then some of our ‘Sub Stations’ are now CLOSED overnights due to ‘staffing shortages’ I knew it was Official the Beginning of the end was near.
YOU ARE YOUR OWN FIRST RESPONDER FOLK’S!
There is NO Calvary over the closest rise to come to your rescue–That died with Custer.
People are whining about Southern Cali being hit now with the Illegals, well Buh, Buh, Buh
We have been INVADED the last (4) years ! They are EVERYWHERE! and coming to your neighborhood (or already there). There is NO safe zone.
Sorry to be so ‘Cheery’ this morning! I went to shoot yesterday and I had to wait (2) hours for my lane!
(On a Wednesday!) Not a Saturday, the grumbling was LOUD! about the state of affairs here in Cactus Junction. Break-in’s, Vehicle Theft, I left. I drove out on the Mesa, set up my Target stand and emptied a few mags (I felt better). Policed up my brass and went home. People are… Upset here.

Head on a swivel folk’s
Stay Frosty

7 Likes

Why would we ever do that? Defund, means defund. Safety for law abiding citizens, there’s something you don’t hear about everyday!

LEO’s and all first responders should leave blue states and let them fend for themselves. I would respect that move more than you showing up for an ambush. I’m sure there are wives and husband annd plenty of children out there begging their loved ones not to serve these undeserved people.

As the house is on fire, they were down your street chanting death to America! They don’t deserve your loyalty or service. Get out, respect yourself, save yourself and your family! Let them burn!

There are more deserving states that will have your back!

5 Likes

Is that a unicorn/dragon there beside you? That’s so lemon!

6 Likes

My Sister is a Crochet Queen!
She makes almost any animal
“Buddy The Dragon”

is $115 (I make all the stands)
We have only (2) left Green and Gold.
(They take forever to make) Shipping extra they are AWESOME! HUGE!

5 Likes

We make ‘TROLL’S’ Also ! Send them’ to a friend!’ :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: USCCA TROLLS? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Too much? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Come in two sizes! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

5 Likes

Looks like a snek to me :snake:

6 Likes

The Gold/Yellow one actually does look like a Snek! , why didn’t a ever think of that?
Hmmmmmmmmm I lapse in my Marketing Genius! Thanks Bean!

3 Likes

:poodle: Sniffing too much dog pooo… :triumph:

3 Likes

“You’re starting to Irrigate me”----Wild Bill Guarnere 101st Airborne 506th

3 Likes

Scott52,
I am back home now in Texas. Retired, poor health but, alive and kickin’.
I am no longer part of the Catholic faith having joined another Church. But, still count a retired Bishop of the Dallas Diocese and the current Arch Bishop in Boston as friends.
In both my past and current faiths service to others is important. I agree with that.
However, there is a point when no is the right answer. I’ve said it more recently to recurrent homeless who like the lifestyle.
Newly homeless is usually another situation. They typically are homeless from sudden job loss, after a divorce ( yes, two ladies and one man) or loss of their affordable housing.
One I was able to find a room in a house with kitchen and laundry privileges who was willing to float for three months the rent and deposit while this guy found a good fill time and a nasty part time job. Thank God that worked out. I co-signed for half the rent if he failed. The landlord took the rest of the risk.
Helped the two ladies find placement as well through city services. One lady sent me a thank you note when she got back on her feet some 6 months later.
Those are RARE circumstances though. Most are psychological long term problems and will not accept counseling services because of embarrassment, believe they are owed by society or just don’t care.
Those I rarely help.
As far as the foreign ‘invaders’, as I call them, tough sht. Let them rot and go back to where they came from. There is a reason they left and coming to America to make America another wallow like they left is “masculine bovine effluence” (bullsht).

4 Likes

@Dion1 Welcome to the community!

2 Likes

Dion1 welcome to a wonderful opportunity to learn from experienced co-members and to be able to express your opinion in a mannerly way.
You can learn an incredible amount and do not forget to ask about ammo, firearm and 2A questions and await the great answers you will receive!

1 Like