32 caliber pistol ideas

Realizing that with the Pandemic & current unrest in our country plus seeing articles about gun sales sky rocketing, I can’t find a Kel-Tec P32 New anywhere. I own the 380 and love it, with age & health issues I’ve read the .32 caliber is easier on the hands, and I love the ease of concealing my Kel-Tec P3AT 380 and it’s my EDC, it is rather snappy lol
Been searching online for other 32 caliber pistols and have seen many that used to be produced and only found the Kel-Tec as one that is still available, am I missing a brand? I do like the Charter Arms USCCA Professional but was hoping for a small size like the P32. At the '19 USCCA convention in Pittsburgh I got to handle the Professional…it was nice.
Thanks for your time, Peace

3 Likes

Just for the heck of it, why don’t you look at a seecamp .32 acp? I have been after one of those since the mid '90’s. People that I have spoken with that have them, love them… I think you would just have to a little leg work with them… Every gun shop I talked with they can’t get them from their distributors. I think you have to purchase them straight from the factory.
Just an option, good luck on your search!

2 Likes

Thank You for the new brand name, haven’t heard of it! Going to search now

1 Like

Beretta Tomcat.

https://gun.deals/search/apachesolr_search/beretta%2032%20acp

A littel extra weight, but flip up barrel for easy loading and clearing w/out slide rack needed.

4 Likes

Agree with @Brad that was the suggestion I was going to make the Berretta 32 auto.

3 Likes

@Bruno This is a Beretta Tomcat .32 ACP. 7 shot mag, DA. SA. external safety can be carried “cocked and locked”. Easy to disassemble for cleaning, after much research I chose the Underwood Extreme Defender
55grn. a bit pricey but a good round for a short barrel. Stay safe, Bruce and Nancy. :+1:

4 Likes

That is a nice little pistol and I like it in stainless.

2 Likes

I found a Beretta! In Lexington, nice little drive, won’t be available until Aug 4, been on notifications for the Kel-Tec, hoping they turn some out but I do like the barrel flip up. Thanks for the tip

2 Likes

Beretta tomcat

3 Likes