180 day for $180.00 dollars

In just 180 days, I transformed my status from a prohibited possessor to a responsible gun owner. It all began on 09/28/2023, when I joined USCCA, embarking on a journey toward responsible firearm ownership. Determined, I navigated the bureaucratic landscape, obtaining my Arizona Department of Public Safety level one fingerprint IVP clearance card on 11/02/23.

Armed with patience, I diligently pursued the necessary steps, culminating in the issuance of my concealed weapons permit on 11/03/23. This rapid progression showcased my commitment to safety and adherence to the legal process. The $180 investment in both time and money proved worthwhile, as I emerged with a newfound sense of responsibility and the legal right to carry concealed in the state of Arizona.

20 Likes

Congratulations on that huge accomplishment @Brian555!!

5 Likes

Way to go @Brian555 :+1:

5 Likes

Congrats @Brian555 !

Sounds like an excellent investment in time and money that has paid off very well for you.

5 Likes

Nice to see clear resolutions!

5 Likes

Thank you!

3 Likes

Congrats, @Brian555 .

Now you can start counting higher amounts for your ammo…

• box of 1000 rds 9mm training ammo: $250.00
  • box of 20rds 99 defensive ammo: $37.00

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

Thank you you all for the kind words!

5 Likes

Congrats.

3 Likes

@Brian555 Congratulations! That’s great! :+1:

3 Likes

Congratulations!

3 Likes

Thank you all!

2 Likes

The feeling of freedom, priceless!

6 Likes

Way to go Brian! You will not regret your decision.

3 Likes

Kudos to you.

I just got my CCW as well!!!

5 Likes

Way To go Bill!

3 Likes

Good for you Brian555

I am liking the idea/concept. I’m not an Arizonian but an out of state AZ licensed too. In great gratitude of the people of Arizona for honoring me.

Yours,
Birdo

3 Likes

Try ammoseek.com

1 Like

I would have liked that type of would love that type of self esteem.
Congratulations

1 Like