11 year old shoots 2 illegals during home invasion. Sorry I guess this story was a hoax

11 YR OLD SHOOTS ILLEGALS thanks FOX NEWS for reporting it. BUTTE , MONTANA Shotgun preteen vs. Illegal alien Home Invaders…Two illegal aliens, Ralphel Resindez, 23, and Enrico Garza, 26, probably believed they would easily overpower home-alone 11-year-old Patricia Harrington after her father had left their two-story home. It seems the two crooks never learned two things: they were in Montana and Patricia had been a clay-shooting champion since she was nine.Patricia was in her upstairs room when the two men broke through the front door of the house. She quickly ran to her father’s room and grabbed his 12-gauge Mossberg 500 shotgun. Resindez was the first to get up to the second floor only to be the first to catch a near point blank blast of buckshot from the 11-year-old’s knee-crouch aim. He suffered fatal wounds to his abdomen and genitals.When Garza ran to the foot of the stairs, he took a blast to the left shoulder and staggered out into the …street where he bled to death before medical help could arrive. It was found out later that Resindez was armed with a stolen 45-caliber handgun he took from another home invasion robbery. That victim, 50-year-old David 0’Burien, was not so lucky. He died from stab wounds to the chest.Ever wonder why good stuff never makes NBC, CBS, PBS, MSNBC, CNN, or ABC news…? An 11 year old girl, properly trained, defended her home, and herself…against two murderous, illegal immigrants…and she wins. She is still alive. Now THAT is Gun Control!Thought for the day… Calling an illegal alien an ‘undocumented immigrant’ is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist.'I like this kind of e-mail! American citizens defending themselves and their homes. BEING A TRUE AMERICAN, I THINK YOU’LL PASS THIS ON. :+1:

8 Likes

It doesn’t fit the MSM narrative so it lands on the printing room floor. Back when I was a kid she would been celebrated.

3 Likes

This article was sent to Nancy by the Head of the Shawano Co. Republican Party.

1 Like

BRAVO! Hope I can move as swiftly as she did if/when the time comes.

2 Likes

Some good news today, I needed that. @Zavier_D In our day her Dad wouldn’t have had to buy a beer the rest of the year. I can only hope she can cope with the aftermath. Big Atta Girl. :+1:

3 Likes

FWIW-- I remember hearing about this a number of years back. I tried very hard at the time to find a real first line report of the incident but never could. Does anyone have a link?

2 Likes

I never taught my kids to be sorry for taking out the enemy, unlike TV.
Where we are supposed to feel bad for the scum and thrust PTSD upon the innocent who took the life of someone who had no problems breaking in.
I think and hope she knows EXACTLY what and why she had to eliminate these two punks! If I could, I would throw her a party and parade!
Today, the odds are totally against the bad guy. I’ve seen more kids (accompanied by adults) at the range in the last year than I have in the past thirty years combined! Let’s keep training the young and make sure they know how to spot evil!

5 Likes

Thx, It does the heart good to hear of good prevailing.

3 Likes

That’s one thing I’ve taken a holistic approach to, my daughter loves my car, so I will pick her up for range day and then as we are going I will point out speed traps, places where she needs to leave room to maneuver, carry her purse and range bag left handed so she can draw right handed. Lots of little things to work on while she is driving.

5 Likes

Sorry guys I guess the story isn’t true.

1 Like

That’s ok, someday it might be…

2 Likes

When does casting start? For the new 60 second Trump Campaign ad, that should run relentlessly til Election Day! She was “BORN to PROTECT” pick your favorite child actor!

2 Likes

Via snopes. More than a decade ago & fake

2 Likes

Should be, could be, but doesn’t have to be! Choose wisely November 3rd!

2 Likes

That de-escalated quickly!

2 Likes

I bet little Patricia is happy she didn’t have to pull the trigger!!!

3 Likes

I’ll bet Resindez is even happier, still has his manhood intact.

3 Likes

That story is not true, but the snopes site does document two other self-defense shootings by minors that did in fact shoot two people.

"Investigators said a 17-year-old was home with his cousin when four armed men kicked in the door and started shooting.

The teen pulled out a shotgun of his own and fired back at the suspects, killing two of them."

"An 11-year-old boy who had been left alone after school shot and killed two men as they tried to steal a videocassette recorder from his family’s home, police said.

William Todd Knight, the son of Billy and Ann Knight, ‘acted very wisely,’ said Spartanburg County Coroner Jim Burnett. ‘His life was in danger, he looked for an escape and could not find one … he was a very brave young man.’"

2 Likes

Years … and Years… and Years ago…
There was a news story about a mother and her small child (about 5 or 6) coming home when someone jumped out of the bushes and grabbed the young mother… with a knife to her throat.
The little boy ran inside, grabbed the rifle behind the door (a .22 if I remember correctly) and aimed it at the thug with the knife.

He said ‘Let my Momma go’… the thug spit back at him… telling him to drop the rifle…

The little boy… cocked the hammer, and the thug dropped his knife and ran.

Not only was the little boy calm and cool… he bluffed real well, as the rifle was unloaded.

3 Likes