You're probably going to get cut

We’ve talked about the ideas regarding bringing a knife to a gun fight, here’s another take on knives and self-defense here:

One thing that is called out in that blog post is this 15-minute video featuring Massad Ayoob talking about the Tueller Drill. Massad is usually very interesting and shares things in an easy-to-understand manner. If the Tueller Drill is new to you or you’d like a refresher -or you just want to know what Massad has to say, check it out. :slight_smile:

I agree with your assessment of Massad Ayoob, He is highly respected in the firearms community and his knowledge is fantastic. He’s also a great communicator and he simplifies his subject matter to a very understandable level that everyone can comprehend. Maybe this is a result of his numerous appearances in court cases testifying as an expert witness on use of force cases.
I have and continue to read many of his writings.

On a side note: Dawn you’re doing a great job with this site, You keep it moving, lively and entertaining. Keep up the good work and I appreciate all your efforts for this site.

2 Likes