You can’t trust anything you see, hear or read anymore

20 Likes

I don’t believe it. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

WOW, Joe and Donald are camping buddies? I would have never thought it. But, since I just saw it on the Interweb it must be true.

10 Likes

We need more pictures like these. Those should be on each billboard from Pacific to the Atlantic, from Utqiagvik to San Diego.

And our Country is going to be a Political Paradise…

A 2024-05-13 17-21-08

11 Likes

By the way, Don and Joe just held a joint news conference in which each pledged to accept the results of the election and serve as vice-president if the other guy wins.

The ultimate bromance.

How sweet.

8 Likes

US (we the people) Gun owners / 2a advocates are a very comical group. Is that because we have common sense or are we just smarter ??

6 Likes

Yes…cynicism and gallows humor can be very funny.

6 Likes

IT MUST BE TRUE!!! :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: Oh you slay me Brother! :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face:Choke! Choke Diet Coke Spewin’ everywhere! :crazy_face: You…oh Neva-mind! :rofl:

“Wel ya gotta have Friennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnz!”
sing it with me Folks ya know da woids!

4 Likes

I believe My Brother that we have developed a TWISTED sense of humor from the constant Barrage/Assault of OUR RIGHTS N FREEDOMS from very demented folks bent on our destruction and disarmament (There, I lightened the mood Amirite!)
You DON’T have to be ex Military to develop this ‘unconventional’ reaction to day to day life under this regime (but it helps) ! Twisted Civilians fill these Topics DAILY! (Thank little Baby Jesus!)
We were under an Artillery Barrage in our little Bunker where every hit rattled the rafters. A guy was eating 'Roast Beef and some sort of …something…I never saw Green meat like that so I didn’t partake. As soon as he finished he farted and puked at the same time! BEWARE OF THE BROWN STAIN! The smell was awful be we didn’t care! We were in stitches rolling on the damn floor! and if the Skinny’s thought they were getting the best of us they were seriously corrected that night! Corporal Crappola had to leave the Bunker, took a shower, threw away his Fatigue’s and had to down half a travel bottle of Listerine before we let him back in… All the while Mortar’s were raining down . We made him a Medal of Brown Ribbon and a Bent in half ‘Spork’ and ‘Awarded’ it to him that weekend. Our General made it all official like with an old Medal case and everything (a good time was had by all)
I miss those days so much!
Yes, we’re smarter and have more common sense, Just think of us as the Road Runner and the .gov is the hapless Coyote. A.C.M.E (they LOVE their acronyms!)

8 Likes

Good that you shared it for awareness.

2 Likes

Yes, it is true… AI imagines Trump and Biden as buddies. :rofl:

3 Likes

Isn’t it what we all want? One big happy Family.
:grinning:

3 Likes

Looks copacetic from here :face_vomiting:

4 Likes

Kumbaya :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Photo at top left. I can’t see Joe’s right hand. Just conjecture but could it be that he’s feeling Don’s back for the place he’s going to stick the knife???

7 Likes

If you’re not worried about AI, you should be!

10 Likes

I work for a pretty large international corporation. I asked the head of IT Security "Should we be excited about AI or should we be Frightened? With no hesitation at all “Be Afraid.”.

9 Likes

When smart people like Elon Musk and Steve Wozniack warn us to be afraid of AI, I listen.

9 Likes

IMG_4527

4 Likes

I’ve been an IT professional since 1985. If AI doesn’t scare you, it should!

12 Likes