You can’t trust anything you see, hear or read anymore

8 Likes

AND Artificial Intelligence…
download

10 Likes

IMG_4529

11 Likes

Neither of those words remotely describes her. Real dumb is more apropos.

6 Likes

I don’t know… I have to look away.
It’s like CREEPY REAL

4 Likes

I think it comes from we live with and confront such serious issues, and we sometimes argue with each other — such that we look for lightheartedness to keep things “cool”.

1 Like

AI generated?

Did you listen to Jerry Seinfeld’s Duke speech?

“AI, on the other hand, is the most embarrassing thing we’ve ever invented in mankind’s time on Earth. Oh, so you can’t do the work? Is that what you’re telling me? You can’t figure it out. This seems to be the justification of AI – I couldn’t do it. This is something to be embarrassed about. The ad campaign for ChatGPT GPT should be the opposite of Nike. You just can’t do it.

What I like is we’re smart enough to invent AI, dumb enough to need it. And still so stupid we can’t figure out if we did the right thing.”

7 Likes

Yes, it is.

2 Likes

I KNEW IT!!! Who did they think they were fooling?

4 Likes

He wouldn’t be the first beltway insider to do that, and he won’t be the last.
His back already resembles a kitchen knife block.

2 Likes

Can’t trust the election process.
An enlightening article on the “Election Industrial Complex”. I’ll bet AI plays an integral part.

2 Likes

Yep Einstine or how ever you spell his name was right.

1 Like

In what way should it scare someone? Are you saying it should scare @Mike164?
Are you saying we should be aware.

I see that as a moral detriment.

It should scare everyone.

AI is built upon algorithms and “teaches it to learn”. How it learns and how it applies what it learns depends on who built the original algorithms.

And besides, haven’t youseen the Terminator movies?!?! :joy:

5 Likes

Yeah, but we have intuition and autonomous weapons of our own.
Don’t be scared we got your 6.

1 Like

PhotoShopped?

No, the OP image is AI-generated.

2 Likes

WHAT??? Fake?? A.I. Generated? Noooo, it looks really real and I don’t really have the skill of logical thought that would cause me to say, “that looks weird, maybe it’s fake.”. Now I’m really Dazed and Confused…

3 Likes