When they say Gang they Really Mean GANG

“Police say the shooting is gang-related and involved more than 10 people, six guns, with approximately 50 rounds being fired.”

This one was Not in my part of town but it does show us that parts of Salt Lake are competing with Chicago South Side…

10 Likes

May want to have a sit down with a realtor, before you need to sit down with a lawyer!

This administration has emboldened every creep and it ain’t even summer!

12 Likes

Me thinks these ‘gansta’s’ should mount their iron sights on
the side of the slide facin HEAVEN ! At least then they’d have a shot
of hitting something they aim at.

Don’t needs no red dot bruh !

5 Likes

Why DO they like to shoot with the gun held sideways?? I really don’t get it. Wouldn’t it look a lot more bad a$$ to shoot your rivals in a way that actually looks like you know what you’re doing? I mean, I’d be a lot more afraid of someone I saw land three perfect shots with good technique than some idiot that randomly sprays bullets around before he has a limp-wrist malfunction! :rofl:

6 Likes

But Brotherman you needz to look kool, Pants around your hips (Hilfiger underwears a showin’ 'course)
Hi-tops (untied), ball cap askew w/ the sticka’s still on it!. And your Gat stuffed inta da front of yer pantz (no holster) …
Dat’z da way itz don… Be kool brule

5 Likes

Saw it in a movie? When shooting with one-hand, a slight cant can help recoil management, but you still want the handgun in a position that you can use the sights. Above the head and sideways? I believe even a good point-shooter would have difficulty with that, and, of course, limited to no recoil management.

7 Likes

It’s ‘natural point of aim’ when running away

5 Likes

I train weekly with a small group of friends. A few weeks ago, just for fun, we decided to shoot a half mag gangsta style. Couldn’t hit the barn wall if we were inside with the door shut!

7 Likes

Need to do a few drivebys… Get that heart rate up… you’ll get better… :sunglasses:

6 Likes

I’ll try pulling my pants down to my crotch. That may help too.

8 Likes

We’ve done the same thing, when we have ammo to burn. I’d say we could hit the broad side of a barn, but there’s a reason why we practice the techniques that we do. Also, no matter how many times we tried, no one could ever curve the bullet like Angelina Jolie.

4 Likes

I just got the lyric from One Night in Bangkok in my head when I read your reply, “I get my kicks above the waistline, sunshine”. :rofl:

4 Likes

You forgot to use cgi. It does the trick. :rofl:

2 Likes

After correcting an employee, he points his hand in the sideways shooting position towards me. I ask him if he ever hits what he is shooting at with that gangsta style. He said “sometimes” I replied that he had better hit me with the first shot because I wont miss. He was silent for a moment! Then starting ranting his gang talk, which makes no sense to me. Of course he is no longer employed, its sad the mentality of
these young people.

6 Likes

You gotta ‘cant’ your fedora sideway and misqell a few woidz too!
dat will hep yo gets in da mood to blow off a few mags and not hit anything…
but @ least you bee’s kool
…maybee’z thinks up a cool alias2

Whiteman squared

1 Like

TRUTH!

Welcome Daniel2wo-5-se7ev!
Sorry I am late to your Party!

1 Like

Gansters vs Ganstas
They’re different.

2 Likes

Raise your arm and point your finger. Your hand will be at at a 45* angle. Flat is a no go but if the gun fits your hand properly 45* is point and shoot time. Start close in at 3’. I won’t see sights until I am far enough away the gun won’t be grabbed and by that time it is probably over. Because I am old I practice a lot close in and from retention.