Watch "Bloomberg Says He Wants To Ban Guns Holding More Than 3 Rounds" on YouTube

You could under the old permit. It became the enhanced permit. The new option is cheaper, conceal carry only and more restrictions on where you can carry.

Far too reasonable.

7 Likes

Since when has YouTube allowed shooting on it let alone now limiting it to only three rounds?

ā€¦and on another noteā€¦

ahhhhā€¦ I see that Zavier_D is familiar with the ā€˜Strawmanā€™. I thought I was the only one fighting that insane creation by the gubā€™ment. Nice to finally see a fellow citizen next to me on that subject. 'bout timeā€¦

Given the choice of words and current political climate, this could be the end of his campaign.

2 Likes

His Biden moment. There will be more, if he keeps talking.

Leave it to Colion to hit one out of the park (as per usual)ā€¦

Watch it quickly before YouTube bans it.

Yeah, never mind that statistically more people are killed by hammersā€¦ ā€œHammer ban 2020ā€ you might see this most likely not because it does not fit with their agenda. They are not interested in actually getting to the root of the problem.

@TexasEskimo Yes there was a city in Georgia that passed the law that every household must keep a firearm in it. The city is Kennesaw, Georgia. And yes it was passed back in the 80ā€™s and yes it is still on the books today. Iā€™m from Georgia. And I was there when it passed. But there is also an exception to the law. and that is that if you are really opposed to owning a firearm you donā€™t have to have one. I had a supervisor that live in Kennesaw, GA and she and her family didnā€™t like guns and didnā€™t follow this law and nothing happened to them. I now live in Arizona

1 Like

Bloomberg is out of touch of reality with the middle class. He so rich, of course he doesnā€™t need a gun, he has body guards with guns. Most of the time when there are break ins, there are usually 2 or more robbers, Bloomberg is such a Hippocratic just like most of the democratic politicians and the leftists.