Ultimate Holiday Wish List

Ammo. Just ammo.

4 Likes

:grin: looks most of us want the same…

:wink:

5 Likes

I should have bought this 10mm limited release when it came out, it has become my white whale :rofl:
sig 10mm stainless

6 Likes

A Ruger Charger in 9MM

4 Likes

A us people that truly desire freedom,by supporting the Constitution,bill of rights,declaration of Independence,with elected lawmakers that will do their job .
After that foxlabs ocsmarking grenades or a law that says if not an aggressor,while protecting mine or any innocent bystander life ,is not prosecuted.

After that lawmakers that understand weapons and the real numbers. Ex 4 mil per year saved * bias against guns book

3 Likes

The Fight training course from James Yeager

3 Likes

Savage 110BA 300 Win Mag😎

2 Likes

The physical fighting skills of a young Chuck Norris. :laughing:

I’ll tell you what let’s get serious. Here’s what I really want for Christmas. Tickets to go see Mike Tyson VS Roy Jones Jr. Who doesn’t like watching two old guys duke it out. :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

10,000 acres of prime hunting land in Wyoming, Montana or Texas.

8 Likes

@Aaron25 If we combine our pennies, I’ll go in half with you!

1 Like

It’s a nice looking firearm.

2 Likes

Hey… what about Alaska… near the water to also fish for fresh cod, Halibut, and Haddock… and salmon.

2 Likes

Umm, what is wrong with the fighting skills of a young Chuck Norris… for that matter, why not the fighting skills of an old Chuck Norris.

:slight_smile:

2 Likes

totally agree–have to include Africa as well (although 10,000 acres is a pretty small farm for there). I had a neighbor from S Africa who had a family farm with 64k acres…

1 Like

Not sure about South Africa today.

Last time I was in Africa (never made it to South Africa though) was in the 80s. Some beautiful land… but not sure I would want to go that far anymore… getting older…

2 Likes

With an ag exemption.

2 Likes

4 more years of MAGA. And if not…

5 Likes

New kimber 1911 45 what else is there… Tim

4 Likes

Did you write Santa and say you were a good boy all year? If it works, let me know and I write one also…

Be a perfect stocking stuffer…

2 Likes

I don’t know just bought 8 guns this year Santa might just laugh at me lol …Tim

4 Likes