I believe the better answer is a simple “Yes.” without the follow up phrase. Or even “Perhaps” because do you really know the sky is blue or is it a phenomenon that you don’t fully understand that leads you to believe the sky is blue. I don’t know as a certainty, but I believe the blue color we see is caused by some effect such as a reflection of the oceans’ color. I think, although I may well be wrong, that the space we see is actually colorless. The most devilish deposition I ever reported was an engineer who answered the exact question asked with one or two word answers. He baffled the attorney questioning him who was too stupid to see what the engineer was doing and yet kept doggedly plodding on asking obtuse questions which got a totally confusing one word answer to the question when the attorney expected a voluminously wordy answer.
2 Likes
Attaching phone #s to your phones is a great idea. I will also put delta defense #s in contacts ASAP.
5 Likes
As suggested above, putting USCCA on speed dial is even better.
4 Likes
Great info, thanks. I’ll try and remeber what you suggested.
2 Likes