Survival pouch

awesome advice Erik10! Me personally I like to cater them to personal needs
(in other words…like building my own :smiley: ) as well as placement. Kit for the car is completely different than the one I use for camping or the one thats in the house.

either or…you have some great stuff in your post!!!

2 Likes

Believe me, the CAF blend is high octane caffeine, but they do have a lot of dark roast and strong blends.

2 Likes

The USCCA store has a promotion going on right now. Spend $99.00 and get the USCCA Survival Kit free.
The kit is also on sale for $125.00, so I ordered one and will get one for free. Pretty happy about that!

5 Likes

As has been mentioned. All commercial survival kids have to be customized for the individual. Our USCCA kit is a very nice all around cost effective unit. Mine has a few days my and my wife’s personal meds, aspirin, some first aid stuff and caffeine pills in case I I can’t get coffee so at least I can avoid the caffeine addict withdrawal headaches. :grin:

2 Likes

Yes, we plan to customize ours when they arrive Saturday.

3 Likes

It truly is the end of times when you can’t get life’s essential nectar COFFEE!!! “STAND BACK 100 METERS, IT’S FOR YOU’RE SAFETY. THIS PERSON HAD NOT HAD THEIR COFFEE YET. You may be yelled at, called names, possibly be treated like the bullies favorite target from school and might have objects, including sharp ones thrown at you. THIS WAS A P.S.A.”

1 Like

How I start my day…

1 Like

Yeah, I have to get my go juice before I start work, killing ZOMBIES takes a lot of energy…:rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like