Stop the Threat with a firearm without Death?

ALright! Outta da Pool!

"CLEAN-UP AISLE (3)!

10 Likes

K? Do we owe Mike residuals every time we say that line ?
That can get expensive. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Ya know if we did it enough he could pay to move!

7 Likes

Moving out of SLC can’t be cheap! :grinning:

8 Likes

But…But…But… If he did move we’d lose all those great stories of The Salt Lake Blood baths and
…oh, Never mind! Cha-CHING!$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ Call the Movers Mike! :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face:

6 Likes

If you notice, the guard takes at least 1 round as well that appears to have been a through and through. Its the shot through the back from across the counter. he leaves a trail to that back door and is still leaking when he comes back out to recover his gun.

11 Likes

There’s an old video in Asia where soldiers raided a compound. They were met by guys armed with bolo knives.
M-16 (I think) rifles and their deadly 5.56 didn’t prevent the knife-wielding men, center mass wounds and all, from causing the death of some soldiers. It was like watching a horror movie.

8 Likes

Yes Sir he does, But he also loses his ‘tool belt’ doesn’t he?
You have a ton of weight on those things. Cinch 'em tight folks!
( same w/ your carry belts! )
That’s why I always carry a Back up piece but it’ll do me zero good
if I leave the darn thing behind with my duty belt…

Mi dos pesos

6 Likes

Remember the shotgun shot his arm off video?https://youtu.be/m91zdQ98go4?feature=shared

5 Likes

yep. There’s a lot more to that video than what you notice the first time through. watch it 4 or 5 times and you will spot all kinds of details. shooter was talking to what appears to be a teller, the teller just nonchalantly walks to the back door unpanicked by the first several rounds fired. the teller behind the counter in the far corner was also almost in the direct line of the guard’s fire as well.

edit:

after about the 20th time watching it and going frame by frame, I think he loses the belt due to the shot in the back from the perp over the counter. My guess is the glancing blow cut the belt. He starts bleeding at the exact moment the belt comes lose. Hes still dragging it around due to the thigh strap being hung up in his boot.

9 Likes

A Gunfight IS a damn Horror Movie Brother

It ain’t like TV

10 Likes

I think it is up to the person that is trying to murder you. If they retreat before you have a chance to stop them, you really can’t guarantee, they won’t die, but there are never any guarantees. I think someone was pulling your leg.

2 Likes

…the threat no longer exists.

A good outcome.

8 Likes

Best revolving door, ever.

7 Likes

The threat isn’t stopped unless it’s dead! It might no longer be your threat!! But it will become someone else’s!!!

5 Likes

A good reminder to keep shooting until the threat is stopped.

4 Likes

That is life if. If one tries to murder them when they are no longer a threat, one becomes the threat.

4 Likes

Under the present legal system! If the criminal isn’t killed!! The criminal has the right to repeat till death!!!

4 Likes

Not the concern of the defender in the moment

5 Likes

That is true, but not a legal right. Anyone the criminal tries to make a victim has the right to stop them. If we don’t it gives the criminals an incentive to keep being a criminal.

2 Likes

I have to be brutally honest here
We Didn’t leave many wounded in my previous line of work
too Dangerous. Not that they left you this option. They just kept coming.
As John Wick always say’s: ‘CONSEQUENCES’
Too many guys I knew watched and talked about too many
films where the wounded Enemy shot John Wayne in the back
in ‘Sands of Iwo Jima’ and in Hamburger Hill and MANY other Movies.
Granted this was WAR and not a Convenience store robbery these days but
MS13/ Muslim Extremists? There’s NO forgiveness in these people to
begin with. You don’t think they’d try for you again? Vengeance is a disease !
(and they’ve already been bitten by it)
One comfort is I don’t Live today looking over my shoulder waiting for the second helping
So I may not be popular here saying this but it’s the TRUTH—Take the shot(s)!
Don’t be excessive with the shot(s) and finish the Job. When the threat is down STOP!
Holster your smoke wagon. Call the man, and the USCCA, get the legal ball rolling, DO IT BY THE BOOK.
and shut the hell up and wait for your Lawyer. As Enzo say’s READ the back of the card (word for word)
just Mi dos Pesos
adonde nosotros vamos uno nosotros ir todo!!!
Nessun passo sul serpente

9 Likes