Sootch reviews

has reviews and such… I have no clue as to how reliable the stuff is???

anyone wanna comment?

Home

SOOTCH REVIEW | FN America Reflex Micro-Compact Pistol

3 Likes

I’ve come to the conclusion that his reviews, and the reviews of many other YouTube personalities, are just advertisements to be consumed with a big grain of salt. It’s information to be sure, but once you’ve seen one advertisement, the next several rarely bring new info to the table.

4 Likes

We have a gun store here local that you can test just about any firearm they sell before you buy it. They have a 3 lane indoor gun range. I have tested a few of guns there that had glowing reviews. I did buy one of them but the others I didn’t. If you buy the weapon there is no charge for the range or ammo.

3 Likes

People should always seek a range that has the firearm available for rent. That you are interested in buying. Took me a while to figure that out. Got rid of some that just didn’t work out for me.

5 Likes

I’ve been watching his YT channel for a long time.

I like his reviews. But you must remember - every review on the Internet is subjective.
Are his reviews valid? Yes. He is one of 10 - 15 reviewers that I use to make my own opinion about the subject.

IF you are asking about FN Reflex - watch other YT reviews. If you like the pistol, try to get it into your hand. Otherwise you will never know if this is what you want or like. Or just take a risk and buy it :wink:

6 Likes

I thought that S00tch was a reliable source. Once upon a time. He is only good for features. I don’t believe he has ever shown an issue with a weapon.

He does a credible prepared Livestream every Tuesday on YouTube.

2 Likes

I enjoy watching Sootch00 gun reviews. They are very informative. However, I agree that he never seems to have any critical comments about any gun he reviews. There are more objective reviewers out there. Personally, I prefer Honest Outlaw for objective reviews.

4 Likes

I like Sc00ch and Hickok45 but I think Honest Outlaw isn’t shy about showing issues

4 Likes

sootch, hickok45, firearm guy mostly to see what I’m missing. honest outlaw, tfb & mr. guns&gear for real info.

3 Likes

I like Hockok45. His teaching background shows, it feels like I’m watching a hobbyist with a lot of knowledge and experience just sharing things as he gets to them. Love Garand Thumb, also like MAC and War Poet.

And of course ASP for the real world reality check of how things go down

3 Likes

I really enjoy Hickok45 videos too! Definitely informative, and he has the best backyard range!

2 Likes

I think I could live in that backyard!! :rofl:

2 Likes