Solid points!

Guarantee that you won’t see this report on msnbc, the view, or any stupid democrat show

15 Likes

I LOVE this guy!!!
Nope, can’t talk about that. That would hurt the CCP’s feelings. And our “Beloved ally” to the south? Well if it wasn’t for America and Americans they wouldn’t have their problems.

10 Likes

Nice speech!

When are we sending in the tanks? We knew this from the second Brandon reversed Trump! Tired of the talk! It’s time for action.
ALL of US here have expressed the same views years ago.
Even with the beautiful speeches and our wonderful non political memes, such a disaster, they’re still only TALKING about it!

When someone posts a video of our MARINES and ARMY holding the line and protecting our freedoms and the country from the detritus that the guy in the Oval Office allowed in, buy invitation, then I’ll start liking the talk. When they start building a wall with the bodies, then we’ll TALK.
Not only are we saving them from heat, drowning and overdosing, as they cross. Our loyal and honorable good men and women are dying in the process and in our streets, daily and at WHAT COST?

The cartels are building a wall with the bodies of AMERICANS! Our streets will soon be painted with blood and the golden path to prosperity will/is being washed away!

The BIG APPLE is a dumpster, San Francisco is a drug den, slowly each great state will die! I’m am totally in favor of legal immigration when they have something to offer our country other than drugs and death! They have literally ransacked 5 star hotels.
They came here to make it like there.

How can patriotism be instilled in the hearts of the young if we don’t defend what we have?

My plan for retirement with my wife, was to travel the country to see the jewels of this nation, from coast to coast! This putz we call a leader a president destroyed a beautiful country! I will never forgive this travesty!

I don’t think that the Spartans back home were sending out memes about the invasion of their small corner of earth. It’s time to take a stand. How many people have died under this administration’s watch?
I don’t know about anyone else, but I still honor this country’s values and am prepared to “fight in the shade”.

China, Russia and the cartels, they respect ONLY ONE THING, STRENGTH! Nothing more nothing less.

Only problem is we’ve bred a bunch of pansies that can’t figure out what bathroom to use.

The world sees it and feels it! Bad news is, it’s done. It cannot be fixed, those that entered illegally, don’t care about our ways and dreams, they’ve only come to strip our country of its resources!
Just ask Mayor Adams! Or any other blue “SANCTUARY” state! They can’t build the walls fast enough, they can’t find buses big enough, they can’t find planes in the darkness fast enough to haul them off their precious islands and golf courses! It’s not me, it just how I say it.
They may be more eloquent, but they still mean the same thing!
NOT IN MY BACKYARD!

Other than that, things are great, once you accept the death of the nation!

9 Likes

Yep Brother, It’s pretty much over.
Done
Finito,
Kaput.
and that ZERO-in-chief is taking another (10) day vacation on the beach.
Modern day Nero

7 Likes

You are the best brothers.
Good night!

Head not right
Too tired to fight
(11) hour shift
everything hurts
See you all manana
Blessed day off tomorrow.
Time for a little R &R
Need some Trigger time.

7 Likes

We are under SEIGE, and the regime is complicit.

9 Likes

OR, Is the Regime actually the SEIGE?

8 Likes

Ron and Mike:

BINGO! ding! ding! ding!

What do you need?
GUNS, Lots of GUNS!
(well, WE THE PEEPS HAVE THEM NOW, WHAT WE NEED IS A COURSE OF ACTION)

3 Likes

6 Likes