So You Say You're Not Going To Give up Your AR-15? Well you better because WE have NUKES! Courageous Lion

Written by: Nicholaus Correia

Congressman Eric Swalwell embarrassed himself on Twitter. He got into a debate about gun control, suggested a mandatory buy back—which is basically confiscation with a happy face sticker on it—and when someone told him that they would resist, he said resistance was futile because the government has nukes.

And everybody was like, wait, what?

Of course the congressman is now saying that using nuclear weapons on American gun owners was an exaggeration, he just wanted to rhetorically demonstrate that the all-powerful government could crush us peasants like bugs, they hold our pathetic lives in their iron hand, and he’d never ever advocate for the use of nuclear weapons on American soil (that would be bad for the environment!), and instead he merely wants to send a SWAT team to your house to shoot you in the face if you don’t comply.

See? That’s way better., Continued

This administration is EVIL folks. Some are saying old rickety joe was on Adrenochrome last night at the SotU, a Psychologist say’s she believes he was on Amphetamines’ (Particularly Adderall…

This article is really good.

13 Likes

Fang Bang Swalwell should be tried for… :rage:

8 Likes

Hung by the ‘weenie’ (if you can find it!) till Buh Bye!

No, I’m not Violent, I’m Blood Thirsty…There’s a difference! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

‘KNOCK! KNOCK’
me: 'Who is it?
THEM: ‘Land Shark!’
me: Oh, OK! click, Clack, come on in Fella’s!
(maybe I am a little violent, but they started it! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:)

5 Likes

Look, we make fun of this stuff but you gotta believe, there are those in the lofty seats of Government that really do think like this.

13 Likes

And YET, a ragtag band of UNARMED protesters took over the Capitol building in a matter of hours and the donut munchers of the DCPD let it happen.

Hummmmm…

There are already over 20,000,000 AR rifles in circulation in the USA. How many capitol police? How many of them would just run home?

Congressman’s Sewell is just an idiot showing his disdain for The People and trying to flex the military muscle he does not own…

13 Likes

It never ceases to amaze me how our ruling class has learned nothing-indeed-refuses to learn from mistakes made in GWOT. They know nothing about warfare or weapons in general. This is a huge mistake on their part. We should do everything in our power to keep them ignorant. Their hubris will be their undoing.

8 Likes

It always is Brother, It always is. So sad

6 Likes

You haven’t seen any mistakes until the Illegals get comfortable here and realize how much they will get away with. ■■■■ will get real once this happens. Rampant crime like never seen in our county. Just an opinion from a former NSA Analyst and Cryptologist. Hang on!! It will be ugly.

10 Likes

Hello and welcome @james1456

5 Likes

All one needs to do is Look At Haiti Today…

8 Likes

Thank you Karacal!! I see my very first response needed blotting out. Sorry…

3 Likes

Yes I was there. Was suppose to evacuate the embassy and it was called off. Same with East Timor.

5 Likes

@james1456 Welcome to the community, and you’re right about the crimes that will happen, and it will be ugly. Crimes in other countries are more brutal than here.

4 Likes

Welcome @james1456

It’s already getting ugly, and all these Rtards who voted to be sanctuary cities are already feeling it!

8 Likes

The problem with the current regime (er, ‘cabinet’) is they have forgotten that they are supposed to serve We The People by upholding the Constitution. They are derelict in their duties and should be tried for treason. We haven’t had a Democrat in office since Obama… they are behaving like undercover marxists and should be treated as such.

7 Likes

Absolutely. I’ve witnessed it all around the world. People just don’t get it because we have never had to endure that kind of devastation other than the civil war. Think about the US going through a Russian/Ukraine situation. MS13 is worse. Please believe me when I say that.

5 Likes

That was the new AI here. No worries

5 Likes

And they get what they deserve. The people do NOT. But the idiots who thought it would enhance their city did while they are behind an 8 ft wall surrounding their mansions. They don’t shop, they don’t go out to eat much. They don’t even do a 10th of what normal people do because they have “people” do it for them.

5 Likes

I understand. I have an opportunity to expand into AI with one of my companies and I am very hesitant. Been putting it off for 5 months now. It will be the new IT but too far left due to the input of the leftists entering the responses. They are using AI to enhance their left ideology.

6 Likes

Welcome james!
Welcome to the “GunBoat”
Julie will show you to your cabin!
Karacal will fix you a drink
Scott will ‘Doctor’ your wounds
William will be having a ‘4 Rules’ class daily
Enzo is our RO
Mike will …oh, never mind! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

7 Likes