Should I Shoot?

I have just had someone to cuss me out and threatened me to do
bodily injuries to me and pretty colorful in chosen words.
The title of this book, Should I Shoot ? There are some very helpful 31
Scenarios in this book. I wished everyone could own and read all of
it. I did not start this mess and I have stayed away from all of this mess
that the other person chooses to condemn me always. Follow your training.

One more thing, a great answer to that QUESTION: Should I Shoot?

NO ! NO ! NO ! NO ! NO ! NO ! NO ! NO ! NO ! NO ! NO ! NO !
NO ! NO ! NO ! NO ! NO ! NO ! NO ! NO ! NO ! NO ! NO ! NO !

NEVER ! Run away………………………………………….!

2 Likes

This is the book you’re talking about, right @William_H?

https://www.usconcealedcarry.com/product/magazines-books-should-i-shoot-shouldishoot/

And you’re right, you shouldn’t shoot over colorful words. And unless those threatening words are backed up by action, you shouldn’t shoot then either.

2 Likes

Good Book and thank you for your help. That is the book and its needs to
be planted to be referenced all the time. I fully understand your commits
on what to do over bad words and verbal threats, no actions.

Thank you!
Sincerely,

William H Smith Jr

1 Like

So, the old saying goes, sticks and stones may break bones but words will never hurt me. Me, I’d just shake my head and keep an eye on him and walk away.

2 Likes

Words can destroy and they have, mind games, threats, lies, punishment (the abuse and worse). Your the best and please continue the correct way and be safe, please, with
all respect.

@William_H a little more context would be appreciated. I don’t want to minimize your situation as I have no idea what it is but it sounds a whole lot like office drama. Been there done that a couple different ways.

Cheers,

Craig6

I appreciate your comments and that sticks and stones was made in away to shrug off any bad feelings, but if the

words spoken in abuse or anger as well in a fearful time and way, those bad words spoken can penetrate the person or persons

heart and life that they can carry that fear and discouragement for long time. It is not a child’s game in our profession

and we must excuse all negative words and thoughts and walk away; refuse to feed that fire. Arguments and fist fights have

to end with in the very monement it happens to start. A kind word to someone will heal them, a sour atitude will consume them.

Thank you!

My friend, it seems you may have some issues that may require a little more understanding than can be conveyed in an internet forum. Might I suggest that you converse with a person you respect and that has a perspective that you can apply to your situation.

Cheers,

Craig6

1 Like

I am educated in engineering and trained and educated for people with drug addictions,
alcoholics, and theft. Dealing with people with their issues is a very hard road. If I have
upset you, it was not done on purpose and I close this note and case. I was threaten and
cussed out for blame that I am not excepting ( The WORDS out of a bitter person’s
MOUTH ! ). I have not done anything wrong, nor did I mouth off with FEAR or HATE.

Why did DAWN NOT contact me on this issue, if I am incomplete here or done something wrong here, I sincerely apologized. I will take a helping hand to clarify these problems. The Book " Should I Shoot " is a Scenario based Book and is to make you think sharpen you Instincts.

I think there’s been some misunderstanding here. @William_H, I think @John150 was agreeing with you. And I think @Craig6 was looking for more information so he could help. I could be wrong, but I think Craig6 was trying to look out for your best interest by suggesting taking it offline in case there was any sort of legal implication. I don’t think it was a personal dig.

@John150 and @Craig6, please feel free to correct me if I’m wrong.

2 Likes

I was agreeing, no way am I going to shoot someone over a verbal threat. No weapons except for a knife like tongue.

1 Like

Thank you for your help. Understanding and help is priceless.
The “Should I Shoot” ? It is well written and I have enjoyed the second
time around. When someone has a need to use the mouth, it is time
to walk free and clear of them. It can hurt some of their verbal abuse,
but it will pass.

Thank you and there is not any legal problems here, just a few
misunderstandings and I am to blame.

1 Like

No issues here, I was just trying to figure out what was being said and I think the title of the book confused the subject matter for me. Quite frankly I’m still not sure what the context of the post is. No worries.

Cheers,

Craig6

1 Like

Not having read that book, shooting a gun is something you don’t want to do. Only if you have too. Being threatened with physical harm, knife, etc, you have your gun, to show, if need be then shoot. Hard to put into words. Hope it is understandable.

1 Like

People that think that they can scream, cuss, make threats to anyone, but never make a lethal move or threaten anyone body injuries, please make calls to police for help and they will handle the problems. The best thing is to say nothing, walk to safe zones with lights, alot of people and full safety. No, do not. Never Shoot the troubled person.