Shopping trip with the stimulus check

Midway just del.150 rounds of 357 fmj for 65.00 Just before out brake bought 100 rounds of jhpfor 38.00. Had 500 rounds on hand before.Bang Bang.Being a wheel. gun it will shoot all.NANANA,

I’m not buying a new gun with my Check. I bought one before the check came!! Seriously I’ve been fortunate enough to be working and really don’t need the check. I told the wife we’re putting it in savings because the knuckleheads in DC will come up with some crafty language for the IRS to recover it next year.

I purchased an HK VP9 and plan to use it for home defense. Shot it for the first time yesterday and put about 250 rounds thorough it. Besides the front sight being off, it was a great experience. Two 17 mags is a nice plus. My carry is a Walther PPQ SC. Use the mag with the pinky extension for better grip with my paws, but have the 15-round mag with me in case 11 isn’t enough.

1 Like

I store-bought 2 AR platforms with mine before it was out so I could get them before they disappeared.

Rifle and pistol AR Beowolf and 200rds of JHP 325gr.

Paid back the CC when the check came.

Every single one of them. Back in the eighty’s early ninety’s we had Governor Ventura, he sent out checks for auto registration refund. Ex father in law, die hard union democrat, his description of himself not mine. (Don’t want to start the “label game” topic again. He hated mr. Ventura but refused to give me his refund check. You know free is free. LOLOL.