Prez. Trump assassination attempt

This trumps the mug shot photo x a million. :rofl:

13 Likes

At this point, left wing media should not be involved in this investigation or the reporting unless they’ve been vetted by our own people!

8 Likes

16 Likes

I would buy a T shirt with the flag behind Trump and the blood on Trump’s face

10 Likes
9 Likes

Notice how every politician now wants a piece of the story. My condolences to the family of the Trump Rally Attendee that lost their life due to the hatred of the left.

14 Likes

Condolences to the attendee who was shot and killed instantly standing alongside his family on the bleachers. :frowning:

12 Likes

Now put a US. Flag behind that Ild buy it

7 Likes

Sounds more like they are running for cover! I’m reading between the lines as I see and or hear the responses from the enemy!
Yes, wholeheartedly, condolences for the innocent!

10 Likes

I heard AOC was almost killed also. :wink:

8 Likes

“I have one job, and that’s to beat Donald Trump. I’m absolutely certain I’m the best person to be able to do that. So, we’re done talking about the debate, it’s time to put Trump in a bullseye.” – Joe Biden

https://www.politico.com/live-updates/2024/07/08/congress/defiant-biden-tells-donors-were-done-with-the-debate-00166834

12 Likes

You nailed that! Put the two pics side by side. Plaster it on t shirts and run it on ads.

6 Likes

That was his only coherent statement!
I’ll consider that an accessory before and after the facts!

9 Likes

Just wait for it…….misinformation by the president’s critics.

13 Likes

I would bet someone is printing them as you spoke… made in china. :angry:

12 Likes

Does this go here, the meme thread, or @Karacal on the dads should be dangerous thread?

15 Likes

Bets on “climate change”:question:

8 Likes

Of course they are. Notice they did not say that biden is aware… :sunglasses:

9 Likes

Oh yea, I think there will be a big change in the climate. The political climate!

8 Likes

Bite me is in Delaware and is supposed to make an announcement

5 Likes