Possible Legal Issue

wait @Ken10… you mean like with a PEN? Dang it I have one of those around here somewhere… :thinking:

yeah I started doing that after the add-on camera on my desktop started turning on its own light at random times in the middle of the night :scream:
Disconnected that thing and put a sticker over the one on my laptop :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

You should listen to Turn Me On by Riton, much better, though I do like that song, too, but the one I recommend is a Techno song that dubs a techno version of Don’t Go by Yaz into the music.

1 Like

@Dave17,
Yeah…:ok_hand: nice… however I prefer older remixes of “Don’t Go”
:face_with_raised_eyebrow::thinking: hmm… Am I so old already? :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Do you mind if I post this on Twitter? It is the sort of thing my group would really appreciate…
Barry

1 Like

Yes, Yaz was one of my favorite groups back then, even if only two albums were produced, the music, and Alison Moyet’s vocals were amazing. I recall Situation being played in the clubs for many years after it was released.

2 Likes

Yeap… I loved Yazoo, but after breakdown I followed Vince Clark’s music… I preferred his keyboard’s rhythm than Moyet’s vocal. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

:musical_keyboard: :musical_keyboard: :musical_keyboard:

2 Likes

You mean sharing a link to the thread, @Richard49? Please do!

2 Likes

Yes, I only thought her vocals were well matched to Vince Clark’s music and his lyrics for Yaz. I find it interesting that you used the name Yazoo, as it went by that name only in the UK. Are you from Jersey?

1 Like

I guess I’m just a stone age Ozark Hillbilly as I don’t have a cell phone, wi-fi or any of that fancy stuff and yes we have a Princess rotary phone, life is simple in the hills.

2 Likes

:wink:
Nope… I’m not Jerzy from Jersey. :laughing:

It’s quite interesting how we have changed this thread from “Alexa’s service” to “Yazoo music”. :smirk:
Sorry @TexasEskimo:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

Sometimes these threads just range wild and free :grin:

3 Likes

Yes, let me get us back on track. JHP vs RIP EDC ammo? Talk amongst yourselves. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

My wife asked why I wore a gun in the house. I said, “government spies”.
She laughed, I laughed, Alexa laughed…

7 Likes

When we still lived in California (next door to the guy who eventually SWATted us for being “white trash” and breathing his air) we had this:

The sheriff’s deputies would park on our street and watch us out on our property doing farm-stuff (we had 10 acres and no privacy cover in the way of trees and such). (oh, and our lovely neighbor had already reported us a dozen or more times by then). My hubby regularly OC’d on our property, which was legal (and given our neighbor’s behavior seemed fair warning).

One day while he was out on the property line fixing a fence, the watching deputy whipped a U-turn and pulled up on the verge of our road. The deputy rolled down his window and asked “Why are you carrying a gun?” My hubby, not being in the mood for being challenged on doing perfectly legal things in our own yard, looked him square in the eye, got his “Very Serious” face on, raised an eyebrow, and said “Tyrolean Attack Gophers”.

The deputy blinked a couple times, then chuckled, shook his head and drove off.

I will say the threat of Tyrolean Attack Gophers didn’t make a whit of difference when the neighbor SWATted us later. :unamused:

4 Likes

Federal Hydroshock any caliber all the way for store bought…Hornaday XTP 357 125 grn over 21 grns H110 if reloads.
That’s my recipe.

2 Likes

And that’s why I only talk to real women.

2 Likes

Exactly. My wife got one of those Alexa dot things for Christmas. I took it to the gun range and eliminated that threat.

5 Likes

@TexasEskimo I would get rid of Alexa soon. Are you familiar with your common law standards in your state? Here, if a woman lives with you a given time she becomes your common law wife. As weird as liberal laws are getting, Alexa may SWAT you, and sue for a divorce and take your home away under some domestic violence challenge. Yeah, worse yet you will lose your firearms…

3 Likes

I think we’re long past the start. But I’m only paranoid if they’re not really out to get us.

2 Likes

Yes, I do. I also remember rotary phones, party lines, and exchanges (Edison -4 1234)

2 Likes