POLL: Are You Finding Ammo? If so, where?

After several months of trips to various gun stores, and big box stores with empty shelves, last week I found boxes of self defense ammo in 9 mm and .380 acp, online. Both are Black Hills Honey Badger (Lehigh) ammo. I paid more than I really wanted to for shipping. The sources were / are “Lucky Gunner” and “Midway USA.”
Today while shopping at local department store (“Bi Mart”) there were a few 20 round boxes of Winchester White Box .223, 55 gr, FMJ. I took my limit of 2. Hopepful sign? Or, dumb luck, right place at the right time. Only time will tell.

Freedommunitions.com

My range has had ammo this whole time. I still just buy 100 rounds every time I go. I shoot 50 and leave (though the other day I couldn’t help myself… )

I’ve been finding reloads of FMJ at local gun shows. Even that is going up in price. Sometimes you can find someone that will sell it in bulk at a reasonable rate but the cheapest that I found at the last gun show ranged between $30-$34 per box of 50.

Was finding ammo at Academy but haven’t been in a few weeks.

Gorilla Ammo
Always updating their in stock list for defense, hunting and practice ammo

@ the gunshow last weekend (3-13-'21) I saw 5.56 green tip, Lake City, for just over $1.00/ round

Ammunition depot has ammo but its way too expensive. I heard of a local gun shop that is selling ammo but even it’s $35/ box of 50- still too high. But that’s the cheapest place I’ve heard of.

Where are you finding primers? I haven’t been able to find any since Covid

www.luckygunner.com or www.grabagun.com

Fin Feather and Fur

Farm & Fleet Clinton, Ia
30 for 100rds
Fair price right now

Academy Sports and Outdoors

Sportsman’s Guide

I live in Idaho, we are seeing primers (a few boxes of a 1000) showing up at local gun shows. I’m not seeing any in local shops or bigger retail stores.

Alot of first time posters here today, Welcome to all that are new here and thank you for sharing your links.

The only place I have found ammo is at cheaper than dirt dot com. Spendy tho…

Mostly full cases from sellers on Gunbroker but only for semi-sane prices.
The $1 to $2 a round for common handgun ammo ie: 9mm, is crazy! I also stop in at all retail stores that I happen to pass when I’m on the road.
Lastly, I purchase any available ammo from my local Retailer, FFL store. He needs to keep inventory so he can sell some ammo to gun purchasers, which makes perfect sense to me.

Mostly gun shows, but there is a shop I have visited several times that always has ammo, just not always what I want, or at a price I will pay.