On Golden Pond

Sooner or later even RINOs must stand and be counted. God will personally come down to earth to judge Mitt Romney.

6 Likes

Any idea when and where. I want to be there.

4 Likes

Curtain came down, maybe it will come back for Mitch. 81 is too old for his job.

6 Likes

That was really sad. He was clearly in trouble. I hope he’s OK. You’ve pilfered millions from the tax payers, go home and enjoy it while you can.

8 Likes

I’m getting sooo tired of these pols dying in office. :roll_eyes:

6 Likes

Wow, those “vax” shots must be far worse than one can imagine. :rofl:

5 Likes

What motivates people like him to stay?
Same question I had about lyin’ Fauci.

6 Likes

Money (kick backs).

9 Likes

Mitch McConnell

with an estimated net worth of $34,137,534 in 2018.

8 Likes

It can’t be money – he has more money than he can spend in the years left to him. It can’t be the perks of living in DC. I’ve lived there and anywhere in KY offers a better lifestyle.

Maybe it’s fear of becoming irrelevant. Anybody over 65 is out of touch with what’s happening in most of society (I can say that because I fall into that irrelevant age group).

1 Like

Could be fear of becoming irrelevant. Could be fear of losing power. But do these clowns ever have enough money. I think that the acquirement of money is more a game than what they can actually spend.

I agree with the over 65 comment (I’m 71).

6 Likes

It’s always money.

There’s a reason why we’ve been warned about the love of money.

7 Likes

2 Likes

A different muse guides many of the ultra-rich. When I was working, I had telecom clients who were literally billionaires. They were smart business persons, but nevertheless would pursue crazy schemes to protect their wealth from taxes even though after paying the tax they would be left with more money than they could spend in their lifetimes or their childrens’ lifetimes.

2 Likes

Bingo, you hit the nail on the head.

1 Like

Well supposedly I pray to the same God as Mitt. So I’m hoping real soon.

2 Likes

You are a merciful and kind person indeed.

If I remember correctly, Mitch when was first voted in back in 90s he was thought of as a strong leader for freedom. Then I left for 20 years. What happened in the between time to him?

2 Likes

Money and power. They (pols) are keeping info from us again. I know “shocker”. :open_mouth:

3 Likes

Perhaps Mitch should resign and start a financial advisor business.

4 Likes