New USCCA Gear?

wooHOO! I’ll call on monday :slight_smile:

Make sure you add a decent pair of Trauma Shears to each of the kits.

2 Likes

I would love a cap. Yesterday, Carolyn and I wore the two USCCA shirts to work. To bad nobody saw them, it was cold in the shop so we didn’t get out of our hoodies.

2 Likes

I’ve seen a few of the items that will be special for the Expo - there’s one I’ve got my eye on. :heart_eyes: Hopefully they add some of the new items to the store when we get back!

2 Likes

Will there be any booths/vendors that have first aid/trauma products? I’m a “Lifer” on blood thinners and this subject is important to me learn about - TY✌️

3 Likes

I have a USCCA hat, the stitched one, I love it!!! I’ll be wearing it to the Expo!

1 Like

Let me know who you talk to. I help supervise the call center and we have some great people here. :wink:

1 Like

There are a lot of people in your same boat, @Bruno! You can see all of the vendors on the interactive map here: Exhibitor Resources | 2022 USCCA Concealed Carry & Home Defense Expo | November 11th - 13th | Fort Worth, TX

You can also see where they are located and what they do on that map!

Will you be at the Meet Up, Bruno? EXPO: Meet up on Saturday evening UPDATED LOCATION

3 Likes

I called about a week after last years expo and was told that the USCCA products at the expo were ONLY available at the expo. Hopefully that’s not true this year! I too would like a nice USCCA shirt!:grinning:

1 Like

The USCCA Staff hopes so too! There were a bunch of new items that look awesome and we’d all like to buy them too. Stay tuned!

2 Likes