New Shooter Monday: Point to Shoot?

JERZY-OMG. I Didn’t know that. I try to learn at least one thing every year, Thanks to this website I’m way ahead of schedule and that’s a very good thing because I am on borrowed time. I also learned that different hand gestures that we use can be very offensive in other countries. Looks like you are an important spoke in the wheel and you are needed to keep use going straight. THANKS FOR BEING YOU.
:paraguay::paraguay::paraguay::paraguay:

4 Likes

TODD- It’s also called instinct shooting that is a term used in archery that I practiced where you’re not using sites that’s why I practice the way I do it works very well for me. I am also into heavy duty target shooting and of course I use sites or red dots that’s a whole different animal for me. Thank you very much for your advice. PS I LIKE YOUR HAT ( cover ).
:paraguay::paraguay::paraguay::paraguay:

3 Likes

I have to show last two sentences of your post to my wife… :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

and

Hopefully you didn’t find :metal: as offensive… :grimacing:
:fist_right: :fist_left:

3 Likes

Jerzy- didn’t take it the wrong way. Your just being Jerzy. A Leopard can’t hide their spots. Also if you have a thin skin You won’t last too long on this website.
Along with that some people write checks with their ass that their brain can’t cash, but it’s all good.
:paraguay::paraguay::paraguay::paraguay::paraguay:

3 Likes

Thank you. Hope you have a wonderful day.

2 Likes

I do not know what you mean by “time box”. I do know that when you are using your sights everyone has what is called “area of wobble.” If you sights look good and your area of wobble in on the target squeeze the trigger. The longer you site the bigger the wobble will get.

2 Likes

I mean that I set a time when I have to leave the range. Otherwise my wife would file a missing persons report. :grin:

2 Likes

I can understand that. Hope you have a wonderful day.

2 Likes

日本で面白い言い方を知っていますか。日本に飛ぶ。

2 Likes

@Todd30 I don’t speak this language but it sure sounds good. :joy::joy:

3 Likes

いつか日本に行きたいです

2 Likes

マクドナルドでの4分の1ポンドの食事は1989年に35.00でした。
コーラ缶は当時5.00でした!

1 Like

日本語で投稿を始めるべきだと思いますか?

1 Like

日本語会話用の別のスレッドを作成しようと考えていました
What do you think, Todd30-San? :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

私はそれが非常に良い考えだと思います。アメリカ人:家族を守る!
マスターイェジー

1 Like

Sorry guys… me and Todd30 were discussing “point shooting” and enjoying the beauty of this mysterious language.

A 2021-07-28 20-41-33

おやすみ

3 Likes