Narrative on Rescued Children

Vulgar language and an intresting perspective

3 Likes

Human trafficking is probably a large industry, greater the drugs. I don’t know the exact stats. Has anyone heard of adrenochrome? Go look it up, another sickening issue! Why are there so many kids missing? Sick sick sick.

thanks for sharing!

2 Likes

You might be interested in this documentary:

Craig Sawyer has been working with LE and retired military to do something about this horrific crime.

3 Likes

Thanks! we do follow Craig! I sometimes wish years ago, I could have been involved, and to make a difference. Today, we can be watch dogs, and look for the obvious and not so obvious. We live on a cross roads of 2 major interstates. I am sure trafficking is evident in Idaho. I saw a missing children number for Idaho…hmmmm always wonder where and why!

A few years ago, before the Vegas shooting, the mrs and I were at a huge hotel, standing in line, and run into a supposedly daughter and supposedly dad. We got the creepiest feeling something was not what they said. But no evidence. Just a bad gut feeling we had!

thanks for sharing!

1 Like

How is it that not a single MSM outlet has reported on the recent rescue(s)… Doesn’t fit the narrative I guess.

4 Likes

No narrative in Idaho! Irritating!

2 Likes

Kids deserve a safe environment to grow up in. Folks are railing about slavery in our distant past but don’t see the slavery going on right now.

3 Likes

Prez. Trump has made it a priority to stop child slavery, the number of arrests and children found have gone up since he became CIC.
There was a mention on FOX just a couple of days before these arrests and recovery about what a priority it was for A.G. Barr and Prez. Trump. :clap:t2:

3 Likes

Just saw this video today too. I had not seen anything about it on any news media outlet

3 Likes

It’s certanly a issue that needs more attention than it has…

1 Like