Minnesota HB HF3628

For all those in Minnesota, please contact your representative and tell them NO to HB HF3628. This bill is even more draconian than the one in Illinois and about as bad as anything from the left coast.

2 Likes

Here is the bill

2 Likes

Stupid, ineffective and unconstitutional proposal. That doesn’t stop the left but only harms law abiding citizens.

2 Likes

“1.14 (iii) Colt AR-15 semiautomatic rifle type;”

Love it when they throw Blankets over things by saying “type”. That leaves it up to the local authorities to decide what’s legal and what’s not. Or in other words you may not be guilty today but you can be tomorrow…

3 Likes

Nice thing is most sheriff’s Dept have come out quite a while ago as a “2A sanctuary” against enforcement.

Don’t know if it’s enough.

But with the 2A shake up out east I think there might be a flicker of hope.

3 Likes

Anyone know of a good 2A organization to support in MN?

1 Like

Try getting ahold of the NRA, GunsofAmerica.com Maybe they know other 2A Organizations. These Bills are getting harder to be challenged as these anti gun groups are finding more ways to strengthen their agenda, and 2A organizations are finding it harder to fight against them, seems like the more they study Heller, and Bruen law, they try to find ways to work around them and trump up fancy wording to try to make their Bills stick, regardless of how it only affects law abiding citizens, but these Bills do nothing to stop nor address crime. These is going on all across the Country. Seems like all Democratic Governors in each State are communicating with each other on these anti gun agendas because NM just finished a short legislation on similar Bills as your State, yet the NM Governor was not totally satisfied with the outcome, so she’s wanting to call a special session soon. What was hung up was the MAIN BILL she’s after is NM Bill 137 Gas-Operated Semi-Automatic Firearm Exclusion (GOSAFE) Bill that will OUTLAW ALL semi-automatic rifles and semiautomatic handguns, and another Bill 127 raising the age to buy a firearm from 18yr to 21yr of age. Mainly, the agenda is to take guns away. The Bill says we can keep rifles and handguns that shoot 22LR :rofl: for Hunting, Target shooting, Competition. :rofl: Just so they can say, “We’re not taking your 2A Rights away”. :rofl: Who HUNTS BIG GAME with a 22LR caliber? REALLY!!! :fu: :rofl: NM is BIG on OUTDOOR RECREATION!!! Believe me, we’re fighting hard to keep what we have, but they are not LISTENING, DEAF EARS. So Good luck in Minnesota!

Yeah, the USCCA

2 Likes

I contacted my rep, Ilhan OMar :frowning:

I also made a couple of reasonable purchases while I still can.

2 Likes

I guess the passing of a Red Flag law in Minnesota (now in effect) was not enough. The left never stops with just one slap at 2A rights.

2 Likes