Memes that don’t fit elsewhere II (NO Politics) (Part 4)

I’ll bet that SIX 400hp outboards just sip gasoline, too.

6 Likes

BMW taking up 4 parking spaces?
Don’t you and your friends have shopping cart races? =CRASH=
Oops!

7 Likes

“Nay, nay,” said John Pinnette!

OK, now I am obliged to explain to the unwashed the proper declension of the 2nd person usage in the blessed part of the country.

you - is the form of address to a singular individual (although it is not offensive to use it as a substitute for the terms below)

y’all - the plural form, used to address an identifiably cohesive group, such as a single Sunday school class at the Third Baptist Church, or a single classroom in the school; that is, y’all is a plural usage, never the singular (as so often misused by the uneducated attempting to satirize their betters.

all y’all - this is the super-plural form, used to address a large diverse group, such as the entire congregation at the church, or the entire student body.

17 Likes

11 Likes

18 Likes

28 Likes

14 Likes

25 Likes

17 Likes

I don’t mean this in an unkindly manner but from my point of view, the planet is much better off without him.

Darwin’s rules.

5 Likes

Dad gum right.

1 Like

I believe the proper response to this is “I have been learnt.” :rofl:

8 Likes

IMG_8451
IMG_8450

18 Likes

IMG_8447

24 Likes

IMG_8442
IMG_8441

23 Likes

IMG_8439
IMG_8437

21 Likes

Got my first CB in 74, still remember my license number, kdb 1701 back when you had to be licensed and only 3 letter. And I have 2 Cobras just like that.

7 Likes

ISLAM

19 Likes

I drive long distances for my job. I’ve had a CB in my Tahoe for about 20 years. It’s saved my butt many times from bad conditions or traffic, but lately it’s mostly quiet, sadly. If I try to get someone on it, I only occasionally get a response.

Cell phones can’t replace the value of real time communication among a group of drivers all sharing the same roads. Off roaders use them still, I know.

9 Likes

KCQ-5088 ‘Traveler’ Brother and YES a Cobra also w/ a Turner +2 Mic!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Good Times! Thanks RAYMOND!

5 Likes