Memes that don’t fit elsewhere II (NO Politics) (Part 4)

13 Likes

IMG_0033

33 Likes

IMG_0032

21 Likes

back to the basics… gotta know the difference between the possessive and the plural.
Oh, well, raised on comic books, wadda ya expect?

3 Likes

Holy $#!t Craig, gotta correct/fact check everybody?

grammar_nazi

12 Likes

Well, i was with you until the last statement. Morality has nothing to do with belief in God. Many that believe in God have committed heinous crimes.

2 Likes

LOL and you are correcting others’ grammar? :rofl: Though I do agree about the “batman’s” issue. :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Darn, ya spotted it!
Only my observation was for spelling, not grammar (or grampar, for that matter)
Oops, I meant to say “gots ta know the differnce.”
Again, wadda ya expect from an Arkie?

5 Likes

I was not aware of your disability. I did not use a vernaular check. :sunglasses: My grammar issues are with the word drawer (pronounced draw where I am from, but not in the South where I currently live) and calling groups of people “you guys”, instead of “y’awl”. :sunglasses: Though, here in the South, even one person can be called “y’awl”. I believe the proper term for multiple people is “y’awls”, but then I do not have a degree in “Southern” vernaular, so I am not entirely sure. Maybe I need to eat more BBQ.
:sunglasses:

4 Likes

Four small cars can fix this…until one of them gets bored. Could be days.

6 Likes

Or as another posted, use an awl (not au-l, the viscuos liquid) and “git 'er done”. :sunglasses:

4 Likes

26 Likes

OH GOD YES MICHAEL! Ding Ding Ding Ding!

I’m NOT Blood Thirsty, I’m Violent! (There’s a difference! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:)

6 Likes

13 Likes

Love you blacky BROTHER THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE SIR. HERE IS A ROOT BEER FOR YOU :beer::beer::beer:BROTHER LOVE Bobby Jean sir :tiger2::feather::feather::us::us::us::100::heart::white_heart::blue_heart::v:t5::partying_face::white_check_mark::bangbang:

2 Likes

I believe that the proper term for a group is " all y’all". When using the term “y’all” in reference to a single person, it is meant to include that person “and the horse they rode in on”, though I don’t know what the horse did to anyone.

10 Likes

Sing me a rap song brother that will geter DONE :white_check_mark: :feather::feather::tiger2::partying_face::beer::v:t5::heart::white_heart::blue_heart::100::100::100::us::us::us:

2 Likes

Red base paint on a woodchipper? Nah, some of the guys moonlight.

3 Likes

The horse that rode up in on. Come on. It’s the HORSE YOU RODE UP ON :tiger2::feather::feather::partying_face::beer::us::us::us::v:t5::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

My favorite bathroom wall writing was above a sit-down toilet in Yuma, AZ.

Don’t drop matchsticks into the toilet.
The crabs will learn to pole-vault.

7 Likes