Memes that don’t fit elsewhere II (NO Politics) (Part 3)

Yes, Satan’s spawn, like us, whoever becomes close, will regret it. Okay, I will admit, I am not close to you, so I do not know if that is true. However, I do know, based on your posts, you are EVIL!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :sunglasses:

3 Likes

IMG_0110

19 Likes

YOU GO GIRL!!!
applaud

5 Likes

20 Likes

Hopefully you don’t get flagged for that :rofl:

5 Likes

19 Likes
7 Likes

You can only go buy what you see and some of this is messed up :bangbang: just when you think you know some one they turn out to be bypoler you know like a different person who you thought was sain :question::thinking::wilted_flower::wilted_flower::wilted_flower: wow

2 Likes

I would be to AFAID to take a crap let alone leave one . Nice picture brother

1 Like

Is it a full moon to night and we all have just lost our what ever we for got you know that what we forgot :question::question::question::thinking::sparkles::dizzy::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Have you ever seen any in say just life and they are great at deceiving every one and they are just one extra large problem and they have your respect and you have gave it an then out of no where they just turn evil a little and then they just went straight up side down and they were a devider from the beginning and every one just did not see it or they still can’t and you feel like a sucker

I bet I was the only one that did not see it I must be stupid KAZ I am straight brother Love ya Bobby Jean :owl::feather::feather::us::chile::thinking::100:

That’s not funny EAZY :owl::feather::feather::chile::us::thinking::wilted_flower::wilted_flower::wilted_flower:

1 Like

19 Likes

To rack the slide :rofl:

7 Likes

@George98
images

7 Likes

@OldDude49 I thought that might grab your attention… :rofl:

10 Likes

8 Likes

12 Likes

14 Likes