Memes that don’t fit elsewhere II (NO Politics) (Part 3)

Agree completely! Also, mag maintenance just as important as firearm maintenance.

5 Likes

That’s disturbing!

5 Likes

TRUTH BROTHER!
If I don’t ‘trust’ a mag anymore, it’s history!

A gun is an expensive paperweight without a trusty mag! Mag(s) many! Plural!
Ammo cans full…

Larry, I’m actually a NEW CONVERT to magazine maintenance! That Sage of Sage’s Leo Two-Three
turned me on to the concept recently.
When I was ‘Working’ I’d just drop a mag on the ground! replace w/ a full one, Never had a chance to reload/retrieve old one’s. Too busy stayin’ alive!.
hence the empty pouch/Chest rig nightmares!

now-a-day’s I go to the Mall and have the chest rig on (6 AR/6 handgun mags)
If I go with my Sister I take an extra ammo box w/ me (additional 15) !
She likes JC Penny’s :laughing: I get some thumbs up! from shoppers cowering up the food court tables!
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

14 Likes

16 Likes

20 Likes

11 Likes

f7449b230452c219

18 Likes

Here’s an ACTUAL MEME from ME!

I walked into Costco this morning and was ‘confronted’ by a (10)'tall Christmas Tree!
Down the first isle more tree’s Snow Families, Elves and more!
I checked my watch and was relieved i didn’t sleep the last (3) months away! Wphew!
So, in light of current trends! MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY!

9 Likes

All of my mags have a number on them. I track their usage in a notebook: Number of days loaded (from/to), Date(s) cleaned, Replacements (spring/floorplate). Any mag problems on the range are documented and tracked. If a mag displays a problem I will stress test it - if it fails the test it’s bye-bye.

5 Likes

Haha, same thing here in AZ. I think it was 102 yesterday. We dont have the crazy humidity like Texas does though.

5 Likes

16 Likes

Me in a few more years,

12 Likes

CHUCK NORRIS 2

13 Likes

18 Likes

I thought that was Feinstein and McConnel.

5 Likes

Mine too Sir.

“2”
I don’t have a notebook, but I do have the dates of purchase of Ammo ‘Lot’s’ I bought
and the (10) packs of mags for each lot…so, I am good to go!
I clean them regularly and unload HALF @ a time every (4) months.
And I did my ‘civic duty’ and donated all my ETS Amber handgun mags
to the Venezuelan Embassy here (located in the back room of 'Fileberto’s Take-out on 4th street!)
If we’re gonna fight might as well give the enemy sh1tty mag’s right? :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

5 Likes

Ruh Roe relroy…me thinks you went the “P” word…

Shufflin’ of feet as the group slowly moves away from Poor Joseph

Hopefully it will be quick My Brother…i don’t wish to see anybody suffer!

2 Likes

15 Likes

Well then ; can you tell me ; what kind of squirrel. This is :question:

11 Likes