Memes that don’t fit elsewhere II (NO Politics) (Part 3)

If you read carefully from the very beginning you will find the answer…

That’s a good point… But gun doesn’t need to be pictured to show it and then discuss…

2 Likes

sometimes what happens in meme threads is actually a form of venting rather then ranting all over someones thread???

n Wanda3 is a meme bully that has taken advantage of poor, sweet, kind, gentle, (hhmmm let’s throw in handsome too MUAHAHAH) wait you didn’t see that part!!! Olddude49!!! HONEST!!!

and IMHO we all need some humor and a place to sorta vent… AND ya gots for to have a sense of humor… or ya just sorta start cryin and feelin down???

oh alright… Wanda3… nice job… enjoy your input… :grinning: :grinning: :grinning:

9 Likes

@Scott52 Dangerous curves ahead! :rofl:

5 Likes

Right there with you brother, was part of that purge as well! Things sure did get hot. I’ve been here since 2015. Some serious discussions, humor, debates, sex, politics, discourse and then of course the yelling and screaming.
It was exactly like my first marriage. Asked to come back, and believe it or not, this is the mellow, me!

IMG_3217

Cardiologist also agrees that humor is better for the heart than stress!
The world is going down the toilet, I’m trying to laugh all the way to the bottom!
So let’s see how fast we can reach another 10,234! You want serious, look out the front door!

12 Likes

26 Likes

9 Likes

16 Likes

I didn’t mean initially. Yesterday.

3 Likes

10 Likes

15 Likes

The question is…who will be the first on Part 3?? :rofl:

14 Likes

16 Likes

18 Likes