Memes that don’t fit elsewhere II (NO Politics) (Part 3)

Santo Tomas Mision Blanco in San Felipe Mexico in 1975. Small group of us drank 7 bottles in 4 hours. We went back down a month later and I gagged when I smelled it. Still don’t drink white wine.

3 Likes

Fifth of Ron Rico around the same time. Bed of a Ford pick-up truck in San Diego. Could not stand either one after that!

2 Likes

10 Likes

16 Likes

I was in submarine sonar school in San Diego ‘74-‘76. It was a “class trip” :wink:

5 Likes

349119208_627279112620370_1961371501667067117_n

17 Likes

IMG_0661

9 Likes

9 Likes

10 Likes

I am #1

13 Likes

I think I’m trans???

3 Likes

9 Likes

That doesn’t meal Lassie was smart. It means that she knew where to look for the idiot kid after the 57th time he fell in the same well. And yet, the adults were all "Lassie’s trying to tell us something. What is it Lassie???“Because the adults weren’t able to know the obvious-'HONEY, Timmy fell in that dang well again!!”

6 Likes

She’s gonna hate that shirt. Brass is not friendly to soft skin. Was shooting 3 gun years ago and a lady ended up with a lite branding of a .223 case.

4 Likes

The devil made him do a lot more than that humor Bobby Jean have a nice week end ya all Bobby Jean :latin_cross::us::chile::heart::100:

1 Like

If crap was brains I would blow my mind. Humor bs Bobby Jean :chile::owl::feather::feather:

Nice trans to be sure old school amen Bobby Jean :latin_cross::owl::feather::feather::chile::100::100::100:

1 Like

high beam switch !

3 Likes

Wanda3 you definitely have class I vote for you to be committee , personally of the year you got soul Bobby Jean :latin_cross::chile::owl::feather::feather::us:

1 Like

And you are OLD SCHOOL YOU ARE A PLUS TO THE FAMILY :cherry_blossom::two_hearts::cherry_blossom::us: