Memes that don’t fit elsewhere II (NO Politics) (Part 2)

9 Likes

8 Likes

23 Likes

10 Likes

Please open it up and those of us with thick skins will love it maybe we need another group with no wusses allowed

7 Likes

Out of curiosity, I went back to the guidelines to read them again.

Community Guidelines - Community Information - USCCA Community (usconcealedcarry.com)

I did see this in there (emphasis mine):

7 Likes

245623669_5210617058964928_4934407304922724655_n

10 Likes

4 Likes

7 Likes

15 Likes

299d6279bb5e0077

7 Likes

@RAYMOND45 If you start a new thread, I will consider it. I promise none are political!

3 Likes

11 Likes

@Fish Thanks… a good reminder. I agree with all of it…as far as profanities, I don’t think ‘duck’ is a curse word so we’re all safe…

4 Likes

Hmmmph…

That’s just YOUR ducking opinion!

:rofl: :joy: :rofl: :joy:

5 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

The fricken Mormon missionaries don’t fricken think frick is a swear word either.

4 Likes

@Mike164 I guess swear words are subjective. One meme I posted recently used "'kin hell ". I kinda like that. And duck. I like duck too. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

6 Likes

Yes, bad words are very subjective. But then there are different types, too.
Swear words: things you say to take an oath
Curse (cuss) words: things you say to condemn another person.
Vulgar words: these are the most fun. These are the vernacular English words that became a sign of lower class status when the Norman French took the throne. These account for many of our most “offensive” terms, including words that start with B, F, C, and Sh.

It’s kind of funny that curse words like “damn” and “hell” are only considered mildly offensive and only in certain contexts. If you take them literally, they should be our most serious words. But no, it’s the Middle English words that will get you fined by the FCC.

We’ve been watching a lot of BBC in our house. I’ll have to be careful if I ever take my kids to London, where they have a different set of serious words. :laughing:

7 Likes

Combat parking :slight_smile: Just another form of training.

5 Likes