Memes that don’t fit elsewhere II (NO Politics) (Part 1)

Next time I will complain to the manager as that would be the third time. He clearly is clueless and to harass innocent customers is wrong.

4 Likes

A double-barreled shotgun? Nah, don’t want one and that is not disgusting… :sunglasses:

1 Like

Wear a low cut top, he won’t be looking for any bulge🤣

5 Likes

Kind of like my solution I thought of for dealing with the TSA “enhanced” screenings… wear a tight t-shirt and bicycle shorts. :sunglasses:

5 Likes

NC also requires marking (although there is no standard for the signage). Like VA, it’s basically a traffic ticket if caught. SC is more interesting. They have a very strict requirement for the size/shape/color/wording of the signage and how/where it is displayed. If the signage doesn’t conform, then it can be ignored.

5 Likes

16 Likes

b072ddc8b999b232

11 Likes

That is not universal. It depends on the laws of each state, and whether the signs comport with teh legal requirements for signage.
In some states, a NO FIREARMS sign is just an announcement of store policy. In some other states it has the force of law.

4 Likes

Are you still talking about Costco or signs in general?

1 Like

@Mike164

6 Likes

6 Likes

13 Likes

11 Likes

I;m talking signs in general, but there is another aspect to consider. Depending on precisely how the state laws address notification (signage or other means), that agreement may or may not constitute adequate notification for legal aspects to be relevant.

3 Likes

It is LEGAL to carry a firearm into private businesses with “No Weapon” and “No Firearm” signs.
Utah law states a “secure area” may not include any area normally accessible to the public.
This means that businesses who post these signs Do Not have the force of law, but businesses may have policies that can restrict a person from carrying a firearm. When going in businesses with these signs and carrying a firearm, either open or concealed, you are ignoring the property owner’s policies. If you are asked to leave by the owner or any employee of the business, you must leave.

7 Likes

On the first day of training for parachute jumping, a blonde listened intently to the instructor.

He told them to start preparing for landing when they are at 300 feet.

The blonde asked, “How am I supposed to know when I’m at 300 feet?”

“That’s a good question. When you get to 300 feet, you’ll be able to recognize the faces of people on the ground.”

After pondering his answer, she asked, “What happens if there’s no one there I know?”

10 Likes

7 Likes

13 Likes

5 Likes

9 Likes