MALC training

Have any of you taken any of this training?My stepson two friends and I have signed up for some.Its about thirty minutes south of Indianapolis.

2 Likes

What is MALC training?

• Military And Legal Carry?
  • Mission Area Lawful Carry?
  • Moms Against Legal Carry?
2 Likes

Not the best at all this internet badassery…here’s a screen shot of the site.

3 Likes

I’ve driven past it. That’s all I can tell you.
My guess, based on the location and the photos, is that they’re former trainers at the military sites down there. That could have the potential to be very informative and fun, but I have no way of knowing. If you give it a whirl, I’d love to hear your opinion afterwards.

5 Likes

We are going for small unit tactics.Structure clearing,fire and maneuver.Thats to start…if it’s what I’m looking for there will be a lot more of it.

3 Likes

Military agency law enforcement and civilian.Thats what it stands for.

4 Likes

thanks you.

2 Likes

@Craig_AR
I was about to ask the same thing. LOL

2 Likes

First thought was MALCom X here.

Think Atlanta has that going on shortly…

2 Likes

@Trever1 That sounds like great tactical training exercise.

2 Likes

Whats the purpose for it?
Who’s sanctioning it?
I’m curious these days about collaborative training of this type w/quasi-official sounding titles.

1 Like

Reason shtf.Im not taking it for self defense.I was told about this from some of my retired fellow grunts.Ive been looking for this type of training so at least four of us from my little town can be prepared.I miss it to be honest,not war but training for it.I will give my evaluation after a course,not that it will matter.

3 Likes

Seems like a valid recommendation.

I can’t speak for anyone else, but I’m curious how your experience goes. Let us know.

6 Likes

Only other way near me is to join a militia.Im not interested in storming the Capitol so this is my best option.

5 Likes

Indiana militia like…
mrw-twitter-says-nazis-under-trending-in-illinois-v0-ajgo9cojmf2a1

6 Likes

I could set up a class down there thanks for the link.

3 Likes