Lets See those Pro Freedom memes

It was a joke. Usually wrapping an explosive makes the bang go boom.

2 Likes

Funnier how to explain to your wife why there are 20 bags of flour in the shopping cart

5 Likes

13 Likes

9 Likes

2baf944b5e180f3c

15 Likes

12 Likes

14 Likes

19 Likes

That says it free the enemy and you can get your head severed as cut the F. Off​:owl::owl::feather::feather::feather::feather::us::chile::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

16 Likes

16 Likes

17 Likes

Old Dude 49 YOUR ONE HUNDRED PERCENT RIGHT. Our president . Haw put us. ALL OUR ENTIRE NASHION IN THE CROSS HAIRS OF EVERY ENEMY THAT THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA :us: HAS . And he should. GO .TO . IRAN :iran: IRAN WILL HELP HIM HE PAID THEM TO LOVE HIS FAMILY AND HIS BROTHER SON ARE CRIMINALS .:bangbang::bangbang::bangbang::owl::feather::feather::us::chile: Bobby Jean

The president can only do what the people who support/vote for him let him do. If he doesn’t the people won’t vote for him.

1 Like

Robert 1246. Did you or any one else that you know vote for what this man has done to our country in less than four years :question::question: AND HAS HE DONE ANYTHING THAT HE PROMISED FOR THE AMERICAN PEOPLE :question:

1 Like

I DO NOT BLEAVE THAT EVERY ONE THAT VOTED FOR PRESIDENT BIDEN :bangbang: HAD ANY IDEA THAT HE WAS A CRIMINAL AND HE AND HIS FAMILY WERE IN BED :bangbang: WITH ALL THE ENEMIES OF THE UNITED STATES WE THOUGHT MR BIDEN WAS A DECENT MAN . I even BLEAVED HE WAS A GOOD MAN .:bangbang: I WAS WRONG WE NEED YOUNG PEOPLE THAT AND GOING TO BE AROUND AFTER WE ARE ALL GONE TO DECIDE THEIR FURNITURE LOVE BOBBY JEAN :owl::feather::feather::us::chile::v:t5:

1 Like

I BLEAVE That the president has had so many problems and he has lost so very very much he is not in his right mind and that is not putting him down sadly

1 Like

I believe he is doing what he thinks the people that are going to vote for him want him to do.

2 Likes

IMG_1757

3 Likes

IMG_1760

3 Likes