Lets See those Pro Freedom memes

Head In The Sand GIF - Head In The Sand GIFs|262.5x192.10227272727272

3 Likes

Also:
Tell me you were trained by the U.S. without telling you were trained by the U.S.

For those who didn’t notice the awesome finger-off the trigger discipline

1 Like

That’s called PsyOp

3 Likes

Any ideas on how we can do that?

1 Like

Don’t be silent.

2 Likes

I must disagree with the very first few words. Jesus isn’t a prophet, he is god made man. The bible says it therefore I believe it.

1 Like

It’s a quote from the Gospel of Matthew. Can we not start another argument in a meme thread?

1 Like

IN THIS CORNER Ouade5555 OuaDE!!!
IN THIS CORNER William191111 William!!!

Ok Gentlemen we went over the lack of rules in the back, ignore me and have an unfair fight

3 Likes

Not intending to start an argument. As I think we all understand if we don’t say something about our beliefs, we lose them. Be it guns or a person’s religious beliefs. I’m finished, peace.

1 Like

Yeah, but you’re arguing against something in the Bible, and then basing that on your belief in what the Bible says. I don’t get it.

@Mike164 I just finished a Rocky marathon, that was totally up my alley. :laughing:

1 Like

My point is it was the crowd that thought Jesus was a prophet. Counter to what the Bible teaches. Include that bit of information and I would have been quiet.

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

I’m pretty sure someone said this. ARE YOU READY TO RUMBLE!

1 Like

Guess I need to eat some crow here. My ADD kicked in and I missed where it clearly says at the beginning “the crowd”. My apologies to all involved.

5 Likes

No apologies necessary. I inserted the quote and took no offense.

2 Likes

5 Likes

13 Likes

just saw 2 articles about this person
 one suggested he is the anti

and the other suggested that he is running things now

and he may have 2 more runs if his partner gets elected???

8 Likes

9 Likes

You’ve been paying attention!

1 Like