Lets See those Pro Freedom memes

Not if they were twin sisters.

3 Likes

Whether or not itā€™s adultery isnā€™t your decision but godā€™s when you reach him.

4 Likes

Luke 16:18 seems to indicate you can be married and still be guilty of adultery.

I recognize that verse presents a very unpopular position. But Jesus said it, not me

I wasnā€™t (and still am not) trying to start a theological debate.

3 Likes

You got me there! :grin: good point.

1 Like

12 Likes

Yeah, I think Pandoras box has sailed.

Luckily in 'Murica, we donā€™t elect gods.
Itā€™s really irrelevant whether you or I are reading the bible correctly. Itā€™s really a good old fashion case of mind-my-own-business. Why should I get to decide how other adults live their lives?

1 Like

7a203c95734c4e15

9 Likes

1668897766518-png

6 Likes

Never said anything about election of god(s). If you are a Christian, your duty is to follow Christ Jesus and submit yourself to his authority. As Christians we are called to bring others to him and maintain a moral society using His rules. Go look at a muslim society and compare the differences.

I would rather have my head chopped off than to live in what islame teaches.

Edit: BTW, Iā€™ve been studying what islame teaches now for almost two years. Islameā€™s purpose is to oppose Christ Jesus and what Jesus taught.

5 Likes

@OldDude49
Liars protect liars! They bury corruption with manure and expect you to believe thereā€™s nothing smelly going on!

Believe the lie and spare them embarrassment?

3 Likes

@Ouade5
Iā€™ve heard her speak! A band wagon jumper during the campaigns, but in reality, a common sense
person with down to earth thoughts and ideas! Thatā€™s why sheā€™s blacklisted!!!

1 Like

@OldDude49
And they deem him as one of the great Presidents!

@OldDude49
Point of fact - he committed treason and should be treated as a TRAITOR!

2 Likes

@Ouade5
Because they believe heā€™s smiling for no reason!

1 Like

5 Likes

7 Likes

f725a3e45a50bd40

12 Likes

bc2f0d3bf447e183

5 Likes

e0f0c114030a37b8

9 Likes