Lets See those Pro Freedom memes

18 Likes

I bought a FN-FAL last summer but it’s a heavy beast. Spending my $$ on a trip to Europe this summer to attend broth-in-law’s wedding. Been looking at on of those 223 Wildcats Anybody know about them? Supposed to be good for 223 and 556.

1 Like

.223 Wyld? Simply means you may shoot .223 or 5.56.

3 Likes

Amen to that!!! May you and yours always know peace!!

2 Likes

May we never forget what our soldiers have done for us!! Stand proud for our flag and stand proud for our national anthem, and pray to God that he keeps us all safe!!! Amen, and God Bless America!!!

10 Likes

10 Likes

11 Likes

e9b9e4368288f664

19 Likes

22 Likes

Ouch! How could that not bother the PP supporters?

4 Likes

b74bceb96cf8bbbd

15 Likes

8 Likes

6b124fd40ea9c939

25 Likes

Oh, man, that just chaps my a$$. Wow, isnt it amazing on how the left is okay spending my tax dollars on illegals, but cant turn around and help me when I want it or need it…havent asked for it… just tired of it going to someone else or another country when we need to fix shiaaaat here. TOTALLY REDUNDANCY

7 Likes

Okay, this one is beyond me. What is this inreference to?

I know BG, has $$$$$, and wants to control the population…help me on this one.

1 Like

Murderers don’t have a conscience, morals or ethics. Reminds me of democrats!

3 Likes

Very true…

1 Like

I saw a news piece the other day about Chicago and the migrants. The residents have had it. They’re literally being pushed out of their own neighborhood facilities to house migrants. One example was a local community that had, with their own labor, built a community center for after school programs, sports, classes, and neighborhood meetings and get-togethers. The people had used an abandoned building owned by the city and completely redid it, using their own money and money they raised for the cause. The city has taken it over and turned it into a migrant shelter, putting the locals out. No after school programs. No sports for the kids. Nothing for the Americans who actually made it.

In the meantime, homeless Americans who couldn’t get services in the city are still homeless and without medical care, but somehow there is money to pay for those things for illegals.

9 Likes

A tribute to the ladies on this forum.

17 Likes