Lets See those Pro Freedom memes

10 Likes

22 Likes

15 Likes

How’s that working in blue communist states :question:

3 Likes

You said it brother now let’s all together say it. Stop making laws that we did not vote for or against bast

1 Like

What do you mean defeat :cn:

1 Like

ER_CIA

Wikipedia Finally Comes For Me!

4 Likes

9 Likes

IMG_2767

8 Likes

What I find most disturbing is that we the American people have. A PRESIDENT WHO IS NOT ONLY A TRAITOR TO THE AMERICAN PEOPLE.!!! But he is DESTROYING THE COUNTRY AND WE ARE JUST WATCHING HIM AND ALL THE PEOPLE THAT HE HAS GIVEN POWER OVER EVERY ONE OF US!!! And we the people of the people of this country are just letting this man Joe. Big guy biden. Destroy our nation. Every single day he is braking the laws of the country of the state OF AMERICA :us: AND NOT ONE ANGENCIE THAT HAS THE POWER TO INVESTIGATE WHAT HE AND HIS FAMILY HAVE BEEN DOING FOR YEARS.!!! And our constitution says that we the people are to protect our rights and our constitution from just what this man the president is doing to our nation and we are not DOING ANYTHING TO PROTECT OUR CONSTITUTION OF THE USA :us: AND WE NEED TO COURTS TO PROTECT OUR NATION FROM THIS PRESIDENT BEFORE HE DESTROYS WHAT FREEDOMS THAT WE HAVE LEFT. Congress must do their jobs and stop this president biden from giving our nation to foreign countries . If we are to save what is left of the Constitution and our freedoms for the American people . How come not one person in our government will stand up for the rights of the citizens of the United States.BEFORE THIS PRESIDENT GIVES AWAY EVERY ONE OF OUR RIGHTS WHAT IS GOING ON WITH OUR LEADERS.HAS EVERY ONE JUST BETRAYED OUR COUNTRY AND OUR COUNTRY IS COMING TO AN END OF OUR FREEDOM :question::question::question::question::question:CAN NO ONE SEE THE CRIMES OF THIS PRESIDENT :question::question::question::us::cn::question:Bobby Jean and who does not fear this president :question::question::question::question::question: I AS AN AMERICAN FEAR THIS PRESIDENT AND EVERY ONE WITH HIM100,.percent!!!

12 Likes

16 Likes

2 Likes

I don’t disagree with the sentiment expressed here. However, from an educational perspective, social studies is a group of courses. Social studies includes history, economics and civics/government.

I don’t know this guy or the source of the quote to know here he’s coming from.

Of course, all of the above courses are now taught from a leftist perspective in secular institutions.

4 Likes

OK, I’ll say it. I’m this old. It’s Frank Zappa…
“Don’t Eat the Yellow Snow”
You had to be there :sunglasses: Not one of my favorites artists.

Camarillo Barilllo

4 Likes

19 Likes

1 fsdfasfsadfsdf

22 Likes

2448088e6b664520

22 Likes

53cf5a8124e9655e

12 Likes

13 Likes