IMG_1891
The only flag you’re getting😀

10 Likes

I understand your sense of humor LOL is much like mine… so no worries… :+1:

all in fun IMHO…

3 Likes

10 Likes

4 Likes

I LOVE FLAGS AT THE END OF THE DAY I AM AN AMERICAN :us: AND THE ONLY FLAG THAT MATTERS IS THE AMERICAN FLAG :us: Bobby Jean :owl::feather::feather::us::chile::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sunflower::notes::heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes
2 Likes

13 Likes

7 Likes

bf4b19998f29d234

15 Likes

Love you thank you for for being my friend Bobby Jean Ann Debbie ann we Love ya :chile::owl::feather::feather::us::100::100::100::four_leaf_clover::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Our family at the USCCA will as that song will think of something will be sung before then . And are American people here at the USCCA . And we care more than the government can understand and we do care about one another and our country not just words but in Love for the NASHION Bobby Jean USCCA member . And American :us: to the bone for all that Loves our family and honor . No matter what no worries EATHER Bobby Jean I stand with ya all :owl::feather::feather::us::us::us::100::100::100::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::four_leaf_clover:Not A problem

16 Likes

25414c610c9537b1

13 Likes

9 Likes

12 Likes

Was it under GW Bush ppl were talking about cutting gubment? Departments like fed education, energy department, and a few others names were brought up. The luny left had a keniption fit and started talking their usual :poop:. Then 9/11 happened and I haven’t heard anything more about doing it. Now would be a good time to delete a few departments.

6 Likes

My list would be
IRS
DHS
Dep of Education
EPA

7 Likes

The ATF would be a good place to start.

6 Likes

this was my thought when they demanded separation…

11 Likes

11 Likes